First Year Anniversary

Drunk to Love
Word Count: 674
°
Remus wasn't normally one to drink, but tonight was special. It was Sirius and his one year anniversary and he wasn't going to waste it by being a sissy.
Sirius had somehow gotten his hands on firewhiskey and some vodka. "Remus, are you ready for the best night of your life?"
"Yeah" 
Sirius pulled out one of the bottles "Shots or just drink?"
"Just drink, shots at this point seem stupid" Remus said 
Sirius shrugged "Alright then" he handed Remus his own bottle "Go for it" 
Remus took his first swig, it burned in a good way. "I got something we can add to it" he pulled out a slightly crumpled pack of cigarettes.
"This'll be fun" Sirius liked the thought that they could be caught doing this at any time. He took the lighter from Remus and lit one "I like the way you think Moons"
Remus sat the pack aside along with the lighter "Did you ever think we'd get this far?" 
"With what?"
"Our relationship?" Remus asked, taking a drag.
"Maybe like I thought we might part for some time-" Sirius took a quick drag and exhaled "-then all of a sudden we'd fall for each other again and make up"
Remus thought for a moment "Maybe we shouldn't talk about things like this, it's making me feel uneasy about the future" 
"You think it's fine that we're spending our first year anniversary getting drunk and smoking till our lungs burn instead of cuddling and being sappy?" Sirius asked
"It seems rather strange but I don't exactly mind it, we might end up snuggled together by the end of the night" Remus said
"I'm planning to stay up till dawn" Sirius admitted
"Think you can?" 
"Yeah" Sirius stubbed his cigarette out, and focused on getting drunk once more.
"I really want to know why we're even doing this" Remus said all at once 
"Doing what?" Sirius asked
"Getting drunk and smoking-it just doesn't feel right" 
"You were just fine a moment ago and you seemed so sure of yourself you wanted to" Sirius said
Remus sat his drink down "I did but now no, you can if you want I'm just gonna go to bed" he got off the windowsill and made his way to his bed.
"Remus" Sirius sat his drink down and followed him 
"What?" Remus quickly spun 
"I'm sorry if you feel like you were forced into this" Sirius was suddenly becoming emotional "I don't want you to feel pressured to get drunk or stay up- I mean what are we even doing trying to get smashed when I should be snuggled up with you telling you how much I love you" 
Remus pulled him into a hug "I love you Sirius I really do, you didn't force me to do anything I just changed my mind is all" he murmured "Now sit on my bed, I'll clean up and we can spend some time together, how's that sound?"
"Good" Sirius nodded, he sat on the bed like he was told while watching Remus clean up.
Remus then sat beside him and pulled him close, he softly kissed him "I love you" he kissed him again "So fucking much" another kiss "You have no idea how much I do"
Sirius was now smiling and squirming "Remus!"
"It's all true" Remus kissed down his neck "I should treat you tonight, show you just how much I love you" 
"Please do" Sirius kissed him back full of need. 
"I believe either way you'd rather have this than be drunk with your lungs on fire and remember absolutely nothing" Remus said 
"Yes" Sirius kissed him again "Fuck yes" 
The two did stay up until dawn, instead of what could've happened (which was a terrible hangover), they were left sore and dizzy with love.
"I love you so fucking much" Remus pressed a lazy kiss to Sirius's head 
"'M love you too" Sirius murmured,words slurred with sleep 
"Best first year anniversary I could have ever dreamed for" Remus murmured
"Mhm"