Admire

Short, Good ol' body worshipping
Word Count- 626
°
To Sirius, Remus was the softest vanilla person he could get. He was currently sitting there reading, biting lightly at his fingernail. 

Remus looked up, he was sitting right in the sunlight his freckles were visible "Pads" 

"Hm?"

"You're staring, are you good?" Remus asked

"Oh-Yeah" Sirius sat beside him, he ran his hands through Remus's curls "Merlin your so fucking beautiful" 

Remus's face went red and he murmured "Don't say that" 

"You know it's true chocolate boy" Sirius cooed

Remus just hid his face in his hands "Shut up Siri" 

Sirius pulled him close "I wanna kiss all your freckles, worship your fucking body"

"Padss" Remus was getting bashful 

"Lay back, I'm going to admire you" Sirius hovered above, he bent down and kissed Remus's lips before starting on his freckles kissing each one of them. 

"Siriii-" Remus squirmed a bit

Sirius chuckled and kissed a scar on his neck, he knew his scars were rather sensitive and he was sure to tease him to the fullest there. He kissed another scar, smiling against his skin when he felt the boy under him relax. 

Remus placed his hands on Sirius's hips, he was starting to become a bit more confident but still a flustered mess. 

"Take off your jumper for me"

Remus obeyed and pulled his jumper over his head, shivering at the cool air which was quickly replaced with Sirius's body heat. 

"You are so fucking gorgeous holy shit" Sirius kissed Remus's lips one more before going down to continue kissing his scars, starting on his collarbones. 

Remus was particularly sensitive there and threw his head back "Ah-shit pads mm.. "

Sirius was glad Remus was enjoying this, having his body worshiped like he should, being treated like a fucking king. Tonight was all about making Remus know how loved he was. "Merlin Moons" he murmured, kissing another scar. 

"Sirius, why are you even doing this?" Remus suddenly asked 

"Well Re you've seemed to be a bit down about yourself so I'm fixing that, and I'll repeat it over and over your so fucking beautiful and Merlin you could step on me any day" Sirius kissed him firmly on the lips once more "Now let me do my work" 

Remus just relaxed once more, letting his boyfriend take over and make him feel better about himself. 

Sirius worked his way over Remus's chest kissing every scar he could find. "I swear if you ever start hating on this gorgeous body again I will kick your ass" 

"But it's just filled with scars, how would people like that?" Remus asked

"You know damn well I find you so fucking hot, I'm pretty sure anyone would find you hot" Sirius said "All the scars make you look brave, I mean what you go through every month it's just-amazing.. " he moved back up and gave him another kiss

"Why do you like them?" 

Sirius grinned "Well, they just add a pop to your body, and believe me their so fun to kiss" 

"Yeah but their sensitive" Remus murmured, a bit embarrassed

"Well there's more to tease there" Sirius kissed his rather sensitive scar again, earning a whine out of the other. "You seem to enjoy it, are you?"

Remus nodded, in all honesty it was a turn on for him. 

"Good good" Sirius murmured "Don't want you hating this" 

"Believe me I love it" 

Sirius pressed his forehead against Remus's and kissed him, just taking it all in. "Stop hating on yourself please"

Remus was silent for a moment before saying "Alright I'll try"

"Promise?" 

"Promise" 

"Now I believe later tonight a full body worship is in order hm?" Sirius suggested

"Of course, do whatever" Remus grinned "Make me feel loved"

"Anything you say dear"