Medicine

Short dorky thing I wrote :)
Word Count: 622

Remus's head was killing him, it was early morning and James was all excited for a quidditch match. He pulled the curtains back "Moons get up!"

Remus hid under the blankets "Fuck off" 

“Woah, pads your boyfriend is in a bad mood” James warned as Sirius came over, he had gotten up early too. 

Sirius sat on the side of the bed “What’s up love?”

“My head hurts,” Remus mumbled.

“Migraine hun?” Sirius asked.

“Yeah, can I stay here?” 

“Of course” 

James, who had been bugging Peter, now ran back “Are we going or what?” 

“Remus has a migraine, I’m staying with him,” Sirius said.

“Oh, alright” James seemed a bit disappointed, but understood. 

“I’ll be back in a moment, love” Sirius said, as he went to get back into something comfy, which ended up being one of Remus’s jumpers and some sweats. 

Remus made a whiny noise as he waited, he was still hiding under the covers.

Sirius came back and closed the curtains, making everything dark once more.

Remus finally poked his head out.

Sirius laid down beside him and was brought closer to him. “Don’t you have meds you can take Moons?”

“Yeah, but I don’t wanna move,” Remus said as he buried his face into the crook of Sirius’s neck.

“Why don’t you take them though, they’ll help?” Sirius suggested.

“Well you're comfortable” Remus mumbled, becoming sleepy.

“I’ll get your medicine and you’ll take it hun, then you can sleep” Sirius said as he moved a bit, opening the curtains and grabbing the medicine.

Remus sat up for the moment and took it, then laid back down immediately.

Sirius sat the bottle down and held Remus close. 

The two fell asleep.

-

Later Remus awoke, Sirius was still with him and his head felt better. He wondered about the outcome of the match and if there would be any parties going on later. He sat up to stretch, his back gave a nice pop and a snicker could be heard. 

“You sound old,” Sirius chuckled.

“Oh shush” Remus gave him a playful smack. 

Sirius sat up and made a mock gasp of offense. 

Remus grinned and pulled him in for a soft kiss.

“Head feeling any better?”

“Much better” 

“Well come on then we’ve got to go see what happened” Sirius said, hopping out of the bed. 

Remus took his time getting out of bed, feeling stiff, he heard more of his joints make soft pops. 

Sirius had already run down the stairs, excited to see what was going on. 

Remus made it down there to see James was a bundle of joy, they had won the match at least.

“There you two are, is your head feeling better Moons?” James asked.

“Definitely”

“He sounds old though,” Sirius added, joking around. 

Remus just shook his head and rolled his eyes. 

“Come on, we're going to have a party! I’ve got Pete setting up a few things, you two want to help?” James asked.

“Sure!” Sirius followed him. “Coming Moons?”

“I’ll sit this one out” Remus decided, not the usual, but with the moon coming up he knew everything would be heightened and he had a feeling his migraine would return. He went back up to the dorms and decided to read. 

It wasn’t until later that Sirius had returned, smelling of alcohol, he laid down on Remus’s lap. “Hey Moons” 

“Hey Siri” Remus ran a hand through his hair. 

“You look pretty”
“And your pretty drunk pads,” Remus smiled. 

“Hm, maybe” Sirius continued laying on his lap, where he eventually passed out.

-

The next morning Sirius ended up in the bathroom, sick. He came back to Remus whining.

“Now it’s your turn to take medicine Siri” Remus chuckled.

“Ugh”