Patience

Sirius is taught to have a little patience
Word Count: 1,347

Sirius had been nothing, but a little shit all week, and Remus was tired of it. He’d been a constant distraction, putting his hand on Remus’s thigh in the middle of a class or doing little things on purpose that he knew drove Remus crazy. 
Today Remus was just done with it, he decided on teaching Sirius a little thing called patience, which he knew he had none. He’d make sure to tease him till he was begging, make his brain short circuit, and-maybe he should wait to think the rest.. Either way he was quite excited to get on with his plan. 
Sirius on the other hand was very oblivious as to what was in store for him today, he was planning on continuing his distractions, not knowing where it was soon to lead him.
Remus decided to let him do his normal things, so now Sirius’s hand was on his thigh, inching ever so slightly up. He grinned and then put his hand on Sirius’s thigh doing the same thing, and watching the boy’s face turn red. 
Sirius’s hand suddenly stopped, his mind had gone to other places.
“Aren’t you going to keep moving your hand?” Remus murmured to him.
Sirius looked over and nodded, now moving his hand once more.
“What happened to speaking love?” Remus asked, a sly grin on his face.
“Fuck off” Sirius mumbled
Remus let his hand move up to his inner thigh, right near his crotch, he even took it to ghost his fingers over the other’s now forming tent. 
Sirius’s hand stalled once more, but was now gripping on Remus’s thigh. 
Remus started rubbing him, slow and steady, watching how Sirius was coming apart already. He waited for a while and finally decided he’d had enough and removed his hand, and Sirius let out a breath of relief.
Once out of there Sirius had stopped Remus dead in his tracks “What the fuck was that for?”
“I don’t know what your talking about” Remus shrugged
“Oh, you damn know well what I’m talking about, maybe I don’t know making me fucking horny yeah?” Sirius said
“Ah, that yes I know that” Remus grinned “Might want to hide that” he said pointing down, and then walked off.
“Fucking jerk” Sirius huffed.
The next few classes were hell for Sirius, nothing but Remus on his mind, he was feeling frustrated. 
By lunch time, Remus was back to his teasing, once more rubbing Sirius, though this time he slipped his hand into the other boy's pants, and had begun to slowly stroke him. 
“Mmph-” Sirius was struggling to keep himself together.
“Sirius mate you good?” James asked
“Oh-uh y-yeah..” Sirius cleared his throat “Just um-a little distracted is all”
“I get that, you see how pretty Lily is” James was once more swooning over her.
Remus however had stayed silent, not even glancing over at Sirius as he continued to toy with him, only letting up once he felt precum leaking out of his tip. 
Sirius whimpered once Remus had removed his hand, he had been getting quite close, he was starting to figure out Remus’s little game of short circuiting his brain, oh merlin he really was in store for something later. 
Entering the common room later, Sirius was filled with a little buzz of excitement, wondering what was going to happen later.
Remus was sitting in one of the chairs by the fire, reading, and piecing on chocolate, not even looking up until Sirius had decided to stand by him. “How was your day love?”
“Good, if only some handsome fucker would stop teasing me it would be better” Sirius said
“I wonder who that is,” Remus said, unaffected. 
“I think you know who he is” 
Remus just shrugged, and Sirius made a little huff and went up to the dorms. As much as he wanted to show his lover some patience, he wanted to drag this out for as long as he could. 
Sirius was now waiting impatiently up in the dorms, he decided to lay on the bed, looking like a mess on purpose, maybe it would lead to Remus finally noticing him. 
Remus decided not to come up to the dorms, until a few hours later, Sirius had only survived the wait because James had come up to bug him and rant about Lily. “Hey guys” he said as he sat on the bed beside the two boys. 
“Oh, hey Remus look I gotta go guys, I’m a ladies man” James said and finally left.
“Thank fuck he’s gone” Sirius said
“And why is that a good thing?” Remus asked, brushing his fingers once more over Sirius’s thigh. 
“Do you have anything planned? You seem like you do and I’m curious about it” 
“Well maybe I actually do, though I think you won’t be thinking by the end of it” Remus grinned “Now why don't you lay back pretty boy?” he requested.
Sirius did as he was told and laid back, as Remus hovered above him, he ghosted his lips over his and down the boy's neck. “Hey where are the real ones?!” 
"You're not gonna get them right now, you know why?" Remus asked
"No"
"Because you've been a teasing little shit all week, yet you have no patience when I tease you so I'm going to teach you some" Remus explained 
Sirius made a pouty noise.
"Why don't you be a good boy and take this little punishment hm?" 
"Yes sir" 
"Now hands above your head" 
Sirius raised his arms above his head, where they were tied to the bed. 
"All good?" Remus asked
"Yes sir" 
Remus kissed his forehead and then began his teasing. He left light kisses over his face, and down his neck. Sitting up to run his hands over the other boy's chest, just ghosting his nipples. Then he got to the fun part, he had wrangled him out of his pants and boxers, and began taking him into his mouth.
"Oh-oh rem fuck fuck-" Sirius was already a babbling mess. 
Remus sucked on his tip for a while, toying with the most sensitive part of him, he made sure to hold his hips down in the process. He let him get worked up to the point of cumming and then would pull back. 
"Not fair!" Sirius whined 
"I think this is quite fair pup" Remus said "After all how do you think all of your teasing has affected me hm?" 
Sirius looked away, a dark blush on his face. 
"Mhm that's what I thought" 
"How long do you plan on doing this?" Sirius asked
"Hmm I don't know" Remus had now taken Sirius back into his mouth.
"Oh fuck Remus please just let me cum!" 
Remus continued his moves, and once more stopped before he could finish. He then trailed his lips up the boys body, stopping at his neck to leave dark marks.
"Remus please oh please, I can't take much more of this" Sirius begged
Remus tilted his chin up so they were making eye contact, while his other hand made his way to Sirius's prick. He began stroking him "Your eyes are so pretty pup, so fucking beautiful"
"Oh-sir ah-" Sirius's lifted his hips off the bed as he rocked into Remus's hand.
"Your allowed to cum now pup" Remus murmured
"Fuck!" Sirius came with a shout, spilling over Remus's hand. 
Remus grabbed his wand, muttered a cleaning spell, and untied Sirius. "You did so well dear" he gave Sirius a few soft kisses while the boy clinged to him. 
"Mm thank you" Sirius buried his face in Remus's chest and mumbled "Can we get a bath?"
"Of course" 
Remus had ran a hot bath for them. 
"Do you need anything?" Sirius asked
"No, I'm fine, besides I just wanted to give a little something to you" 
"I enjoyed it, as much as I may complain I love when you tease me" 
Remus kissed his head "I thought so" 
After the two had curled up in bed and passed out.