Missing You

Sirius has been gone, Remus felt lonely, well Sirius is back now.
Word Count: 1,614

Remus was missing Sirius, all of him. He had woken up today cuddled up in the blankets, cold, lonely. He had called him the previous night, texted him a bunch and all of that, he wouldn’t be returning till today. He had gotten a shower then had put on one of Sirius’s shirts, loving how it smelled like him. He continued his day as normal, doing average things, and making sure to text his lover once in a while. He couldn’t wait till he was home.

At around 3 in the morning, he had heard soft clicks, the door had opened, and he could hear boots on the floor. He looked up, his mind foggy, probably looking like a mess, but Sirius was home, and that’s all that mattered. “Siri?” he said, voice slurred.

Sirius had been sitting his things down “Oh baby did I wake you up?”

Remus had sat up now, on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to come to him, looking at him with adorable eyes. “Come here”

Sirius went over to him, immediately pulling him into a tight hug. 

“Missed you”

“I missed you too baby” 

Remus had himself pressed up against him, taking in his scent, his warmth, all of him. When he pulls back he can see Sirius smiling, a warm glow from the little light sitting on his nightstand, on his face. “Missed you a lot”

Sirius ran his fingers through Remus’s hair, softly, watching as he melted. “I bet you did baby, you're wearing one of my shirts” 

Remus blushed when he realized that.

“You look cute in it love, no need to get all flustered over it” Sirius chuckled as he pressed a soft kiss to Remus’s head. 

Remus hummed in response, he then looked up and brought Sirius down to him, bringing him into a kiss. 

When Sirius had pulled back, he stepped back as well “What do you want baby?” 

Remus was staring at something, though Sirius was trying to figure out what.

“Tell me what you want baby” 

Remus was still staring down, which was confusing, until he clicked in Sirius’s mind what he was wanting. 

“Oh baby, you’ve got such a filthy want, hm?” Sirius asked “On your knees”

Remus hurriedly got himself off of the bed and onto his knees, spreading his legs.

Sirius then had sat on the end of the bed this time, extending his leg out between Remus’s spread legs, pressing his boot against his cock.”Come on baby, do what your so desperate for” 

Remus rolled his hips against Sirius’s boot, he felt filthy, a bit humiliated if anything, even though it was only Sirius watching him, but that only encouraged him to keep going. 

“Have you been thinking about this baby?” Sirius asked.

Remus could only nod, his mind was so tired and lust addled now. 

Sirius grinned, he pressed his boot down more, watching as Remus frantically ground himself against it. Then suddenly he said “Stop.”

Remus stilled, a little pouty.

“Strip down baby, but leave my shirt on” Sirius had made sure to emphasize that it was his. Remus is his.

Remus had gotten up, and stripped down his lower half, then got back on the ground, his knees were aching, but it was worth it.