Night Under The Stars

Sirius n Remus spend a night together under the stars
Word Count: 877
°
Sirius had come up with a great date idea, under the stars. He was planning on taking Remus out even if not a date, just spending a night under the stars. He'd picked out a day where the moon was a waxing crescent so he knew it wouldn't mess with his lover.

"Hey Sirius what's this on the calendar?" Remus asked one day

"Oh-It's for something special is all" Sirius said, he'd made the day stand out

"For who?" Remus asked, he gave a small smirk.

"Someone I know" Sirius stood before him, slinking his arms around his neck "He's right in front of me and he's handsome"

"Oh well then I can't wait" Remus slinked his arms around Sirius's waist and gave him a soft kiss.

-

The day had come around and Sirius was overly excited.

"So Sirius what exactly is this whole date marked for?" Remus asked

"Well I'm planning on taking you out under the stars and maybe we can stay out all night" Sirius said

"That sound lovely" Remus said "Your a good planner this night should be fun"

"That's what I'm hoping" Sirius said

"You think it might go wrong?" Remus asked

Sirius looked away "Yeah"

"Darling nothing can go wrong I trust you" Remus reassured him

"Alright" Sirius took a deep breath

When the sun was starting to set, the two pulled on the cloak and left not giving a damn what James would say.

Sirius led them out to an open space, just far enough from the Whomping Willow, though he hoped seeing the shack wouldn't ruin it all.

Remus sat down seeming content with it.

Sirius laid the blanket out "Hope this is fine, I know it's right by all that but if you want to we can move-"

"Pads it's fine I can ignore it anyways" Remus said

Sirius was a bit reluctant but trusted Remus, he'd tell him if he didn't like it. He laid his head against Remus's shoulder as they watched the sunset.

"Now this is beautiful" Remus said

"Mhm"

"So according to your plan we're staying out here all night?" Remus asked

"Yep, of course if you don't want to say something and we'll go back in" Sirius said

"I'd rather stay out here, even if we fall asleep it's alone time" A small smile appeared on Remus's face.

"Sounds nice" Sirius had never thought about that, he could song or cuddle his lover without having to worry about anything and it made him excited.

Remus's arm was now around Sirius's waist, holding them together side by side. "You're warm, think you can keep me warm all night?"

"I brought more blankets you dork, I came prepared" Sirius said

"Can we still cuddle?" Remus said a bit shyly.

"Of course"

The sun finally set and the moon was rising, giving them enough light to see.

"The stars are so pretty" Remus noted "I've seen one up close and he's gorgeous"

"Moony!" Sirius was a flustered mess

"What? I'm telling the truth" Remus chuckled

Sirius pulled a blanket over the two as they laid back to stare at the stars. He started pointing out constellations and such then pointed at the moon "Look there's my Moony"

"You dork, why can't I be the constellation Lupus?" Remus asked

"Well you can be that constellation then it goes with your name anyways" Sirius said

"Do you think we'll be able to stay up all night?" Remus asked

"Maybe if we don't get bored at any point" Sirius shrugged

The two laid there for a moment thinking, holding hands under the blanket.

Remus sat up at one point, just stretching.

Sirius sat up as well, he ran a hand through Remus's hair "Soft"

Remus turned to him, a small smile on his face. He pulled Sirius close and gave him a kiss.

Sirius leaned into the kiss, just small relaxing kisses made him feel butterflies.

Remus chuckled when they pulled away.

"What's so funny?" Sirius asked

"You" Remus gave him another kiss "Your just so adorable"

"Remuss stop" Sirius whined, he was bashful as all hell.

"Never" Remus went in for another kiss

This turned into a little make out under the stars, it was getting slightly heated with soft moans and whimpers coming from Sirius.

"We should stop there" Remus murmured "Or your neck will be a colorful mess"

"I'd like to take that chance" Sirius said

"How about later, I'd rather you have time to hide them before the other two wake up when we get back" Remus said "Also when are we going back?"

"Sometime" Sirius said "When the sun starts rising?" he suggested

"Alright"

The two ended up staying up the entire night, and regretted it when they had to go back sneaking under the cloak wasn't that fun.

They flopped back onto the bed and tossed the cloak onto James's bed, though James didn't seem to notice.

"Merlin now I'm tired" Sirius sighed

"Well I had a great night, we should do it again sometime" Remus said

"Glad you liked it.. I'm going to sleep" Sirius cuddled against Remus.

"Alright I'll join you"

It wasn't even five minutes later when..

"Wake up sleepy heads!" James yelled

"Fuck... " The two rolled their eyes