We'll Meet Again

Remus notices Sirius in poa instead of totally ignoring the fact that he's right there and he knows it.
Word Count: 862
°

Don't know where, Don't know when but I know we'll meet again some sunny day

Remus sat by the window in his office, glancing out it as he marked papers. He probably should've been asleep by then but he deemed this important and he knew he'd pass out anyways. His sleep schedule was horrid anyways and the fulls never made it easier, though the potions always helped. He swore for a moment he could see a little blotch of black outside, it was moving?.. 
Remus shifted his attention towards it, watching the furry creature move. It was a black dog.. Sirius? Could that be? He was bewildered if anything, of course it could be just any normal dog, not the grim as he thought Sybil's thoughts were rather strange. Sure he knew his so-called 'friend' was on the run and obviously looking for Harry, but he couldn't believe it until he saw him face to face that he was here. 
Remus sat the stacks of parchment down and sighed, maybe he was just tired was all. His mind was trying to trick him, make him think all this, Merlin he felt like he was going crazy. 
-
The next night wasn't any better as he noticed the black dog once more, this time with an orange cat the two looked quite friendly. He swore he'd seen that cat before in the castle, he just couldn't put his finger on it. He was now fixated on watching the dog frolic with the cat, maybe he should figure this all out instead of watching from afar. 
Remus laid back in his chair just rethinking it all, sure it was possible that was indeed Sirius he really thought there was no way it couldn't be him. He realized that he should be focusing on grading the rest of the papers before going off and exploring a black dog. He made himself tea and set to work for the night, finishing up grading the papers before turning in for the night. 
-
That night Remus decided on going to investigate the black dog, he wanted to know if it was really Sirius. The thought had been gnawing at him for days, he wanted to know if this man was back and here. 

Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Til the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away

Walking out onto the grounds he noticed Crookshanks scurrying into the Whomping willow.. He's there.Using the ordinary spell, he walked down the tunnel into the shack, dark and dusty, bringing back memories. Remus heard a faint shuffle which was either the dog or rats, maybe both? He didn't know, his only focus was finding Sirius. He followed the shuffle "Lumos" he murmured, and before him was the dog "Sirius is that you?" 
The dog just sat there for a moment and titled his head. 
Remus seemed a bit disappointed, at least until the dog turned back. "Sirius!"
"Remus, why the hell are you here? You shouldn't be looking for me" Sirius said
Remus sighed he'd been hoping for a bit more of a friendly welcome "Well I've been seeing you from my window and I just thought of-uh-trying to find you, see if it was really you" 
"Well it is me, happy now?" Sirius was definitely in a mood
"Of course I'm happy" 
"You should go back now it isn't safe" Sirius said, crossing his arms by now he was just skin and bones. 
"I'm staying, after all my staring I've been curious and now you're here" Remus said, a small grin was on his face in an attempt to lighten the mood. 
"Remus go back, we can see each other later-just not now" Sirius said 
"But Sirius-"
"Remus no, if Snape finds you, you're done for and this is just so unexpected" Sirius said, he relaxed a bit, letting his arms hang at his sides "Why not just meet here again in a few nights, alright?" 
Remus nodded, a bit sad "Alright,see you then"
"See you then"
-
Remus was restless for the next few nights,in turn with the upcoming full moon and the promise of visiting Sirius again had kept him up.
"Sirius-psst are you there?"
Sounds of sharp claws padding over the floor then "Remus,you actually came back I thought you weren't going to"
"Why wouldn't I?" Remus asked
"Cause-don't you see me as a murderer?" 
"Sirius if I saw you as a murderer,would I have come back?" Remus raised an eyebrow
"Guess not" Sirius shrugged
"I just-fuck I've missed you" Remus said suddenly
Sirius moved closer and murmured "I've missed you too" 
Remus pulled him into a kiss, a quick one that led to a few more needy ones. "Shit pads I've missed this"
"Do you think it'll ever end up like how it used to be?" Sirius asked
"What do you mean by that?"
"I mean us Remus do you think it'll be how it was with quiet nights and little kisses before we dozed off" Sirius said
"Maybe-Well hopefully" Remus shrugged
"One day Remus" Sirius softly kissed him "One day"