Strangers

Remus meets someone at a bar, and things turn fun.
Word Count:1,269

Remus still couldn't believe he ended up here, with a stranger in his bed.
It started at the bar, he was sipping on his drink, and caught the eye of some pretty looking guy, who seemed to be looking at him as well. He was approached soon after, the other guy ordering another drink.
"So what are you doing here?" He asked. "Looking for someone?"
"Maybe" Remus winked.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Well what's yours?"
"Sirius"
"Remus"
Sirius was staring him down, looking as if he would jump on him at any given chance.
Remus took another sip of his drink, he wondered if he was taking hints right.
"What's on your mind?" Sirius asked.
"I'm guessing what's on yours, and I'm guessing by the look I've been given someone wants a nice fuck, am I right?" Remus asked back.
Sirius squirmed and nodded.
"Lead the way then pretty baby"
Now having Sirius pinned up against the wall of the bathroom wasn't something he had expected to happen.
"Now do you want fucked in front of the mirror or here?" Remus asked.
"Mirror please" Sirius panted out, Remus was attacking his neck, pressing hard and rough kisses there.
Remus manhandled him over to the sink, he loved watching the other man's expressions. He had Sirius balancing on the edge of the sink, with a leg pressed between his.
Sirius was grinding on his leg, he had a death grip on Remus's back, he was pretty sure he'd leave marks with his nails.
"God baby you're a mess aren't you?" Remus asked sweetly.
"Fuck yes-" Sirius whined "Fuck can I suck you please?—"
"On your knees then baby" Remus ordered.
Sirius slid himself off the end of the sink and sunk down to his knees.
"What a pretty sight you are" Remus praised, he carded his hand through his hair, giving it a little tug.
Sirius's head went back and he whined "Please sir-" his hands had come up to undo Remus's belt, a soft click and he was pulling his pants down, now they were around his ankles, along with his boxers.
Remus actually whimpered when Sirius licked a stripe over his cock, swirling his tongue over the head. It had been a while since he had felt something like this.
Sirius had a hand around the base of his cock as he took him in, hallowing his cheeks.
Remus had a constant hold on Sirius's hair, making him keep his mouth on him.
Sirius had spit going down his chin, he felt Remus's cock hit the back of his throat, then he was stilled.
"Do you want me to fuck that pretty mouth baby?"
Sirius nodded, he didn't want to pull off.
Remus continued to hold him, he pulled mostly out then began to thrust himself into his mouth.
Sirius fought for a moment to adjust to this, gagging occasionally, but he fell into the rhythm allowing his mouth to be fucked. He had precum and drool gathering at the corners of his mouth.
Then as suddenly as it had happened, Remus pulled out.
Sirius whined "Why'd you do that?"
"I have to fuck you still don't I?" Remus asked.
Sirius nodded quickly, and got himself off of the floor. He allowed himself to be manhandled so he was bent over the sink, and his pants and boxers were tugged down to his ankles.
"There you go, pretty baby," Remus said.
Sirius looked up at the mirror, watching as Remus sucked on a few of his fingers, then he felt one circle his hole and pushed in. He held onto the edges of the sink and moaned.
"Fuck you feel good" Remus said, as he pushed another finger in. He moved them in and out fast, and Sirius was warm around them.
"Fuck sir-" Sirius moaned out, he stayed relatively still as he was opened, now three fingers were buried in him, avoiding the angle that would have him over the edge quick.
Remus then removed his fingers, spat onto his hand and gave himself a few quick strokes.
Sirius felt him lining himself up, then felt as he started to push in. "Oh- fuck god your big-"
"Just breathe baby, relax" Remus said sweetly, as he slowly pushed in.
"Fuck oh fuck-" Sirius babbled, he looked at the mirror, watching Remus's face which was currently focused on him.
“Fuck, your doing so well” Remus praised, he was almost all the way in, and then a moment later he had bottomed out.
Sirius took a deep breath “Fuck sir-your big-” he repeated.
“I can fill and stretch you just how you’d like to be hm?”
“Yes sir”
Remus had pulled out then snapped his hips back in.
Sirius was practically shoved against the mirror at times, still holding onto the sink.
Remus had ran a hand over Sirius’s back, tracing down his spine as he fucked him, the other hand holding his hip so hard he left bruises.
“Fuck pull my hair or something-” Sirius begged.
Remus tugged on his hair, bringing him up so his back was against his chest, his free hand now moved to wrap around his throat, just keeping it there. “Fuck look at yourself” he then forced Sirius to look at himself in the mirror “See what a mess you are”
It was true Sirius was a mess, cock leaking onto his stomach,his hair was a mess, and he could see where Remus had gripped onto his hips.
“So pretty” Remus murmured, he hadn’t slowed down his thrusts, and actually had sped up, now angling around. “Fuck you feel so good”
Sirius had moved his hands down gripping the edge of the sink for support, he felt like he couldn’t stand once Remus had found his prostate, abusing that spot. “Fuck there there there don’t stop please–” his head was still held in place, he watched himself come undone.
“Come on baby fuck-”
Sirius was definitely not going to last much longer he knew this. “Fuck I’m gonna-” and with that he came, spilling over his stomach, and it dripped down the sink. “In please-” he said suddenly when Remus was about to question it.
Remus came in him shortly after, and now both were panting on the bathroom floor. “Fuck I did not expect that to happen”
“I did” Sirius winked, he had stood up to get himself redressed and clean up “Now let’s go back to yours shall we? I don’t think we're done yet”
“Yeah alright”
So Remus had driven Sirius to his place, where they had continued their night.
-
Remus had woken up earlier than him, he felt a little awkward, but wondered if Sirius was going to stay a little longer so he had gotten up to make breakfast.
Sirius hadn’t awoken till it was almost done, stumbling into the kitchen. “Oh, what happened?..” He looked around. “I went home with you didn’t I?”
“Yeah, and I made us breakfast, hope you like it,” Remus said.
Sirius sat at the table, a blush on his face “Oh thanks”
The two ate in silence, then Sirius had gotten up to get his clothes back on.
Remus was washing dishes when Sirius had come up behind him. “Yes?”
“Hey um thanks for taking care of me, can I have your number?” Sirius asked.
Remus felt his face go red and he nodded, went over to grab a sticky note, wrote it down, and handed it to him.
“Thanks, talk to you later I guess?” Sirius asked.
“Yeah”
Then Sirius was gone.
Remus actually didn’t regret that night.