Wine and Chocolates

Happy Valentine's Day :) ♡
Word Count: 780

Sirius had poured them glasses of wine, and Remus had gotten a bunch of chocolate. The two shared slow kisses, just enjoying each other's presence. They had so far spent the afternoon relaxing, Remus had gotten up for a few minutes to prepare his first surprise for his lover.

"I love you Remus, I love you a lot" 

"I love you too Sirius" Remus softly kissed him. "The wine was a good idea"

"I thought you'd like it" Sirius picked up a piece of chocolate and held it up to Remus who ate it real quick.

"Mm.." Remus grinned "Thanks love" he laid back on the couch, and Sirius nuzzled into him. 

Sirius grinned and placed light kisses on Remus's neck, while his hands made their way up his sweater. "Your warm" 

"Am I,love?"

"Mhmm" Sirius looked up and pressed his lips to Remus's, kissing him softly once more. 

Remus swiped his tongue over Sirius’s bottom lip, and slid his tongue into his mouth, moving it around a bit before pulling away. "You taste good, like wine and chocolate" he grinned "Can't figure out how"

"You dork" 

Remus kissed him again softly "I have a surprise"

"What is it?" Sirius asked

"You'll see my dear" Remus stood up and led Sirius to the bathroom, taking the wine and chocolates with him. Once in there Sirius gasped, the bath was full of warm water, candles were sitting on the counter and sink, and rose petals were scattered in the tub. 

“Remus it’s perfect” Sirius turned and quickly kissed him. 

“Come on let’s get in” Remus then got undressed and so did Sirius and they both sat down in the warm water. 

“This is really nice,” Sirius said.

Remus kissed the side of Sirius’s neck, “Glad you like it baby” 

Sirius grabbed the wine once more and began drinking it “Wanna get drunk and spend the night doing some fun things?”

“I’d like to but we have to save that for later” 

“Why?”

“Well I have another surprise for you after this bath, more like in an hour or so” Remus said “We can get a bit tipsy but then once we get back here we can do whatever you want”

“So what is next?” Sirius asked.

“Well I’m taking you out to a fancy restaurant” Remus replied while taking a sip of the wine.

“You are?” Sirius’s face lit up “Remus how’d you get reservations?”

“Oh, I did it real early my dear” Remus smirked. "Now what are you wearing?"

"Am I allowed to wear a dress or a skirt?" Sirius asked

"You can wear whatever you want hun, I'm just curious" Remus said.

"Well if you're curious you'll have to wait, you'll see it in a bit" Sirius winked and took back the bottle, he proceeded to drink the rest. 

"Bet you'll look hot" Remus murmured.

"Maybe"

The two got out of the bath a bit later and then got dressed for the night.

Sirius came out in a long sleeved button down with a tie and a skirt.

Remus decided on wearing a long sleeved button down, a tie, a nice sweater and black pants. "I said you'd look hot"

"Oh you shush" Sirius pulled him in for a kiss, by now he was somewhat tipsy. 

"Come on let's go pretty boy" On the way there Remus kept a hand on Sirius's thigh, he smirked everytime the other moved a bit. 

The moment the two got there they were getting a bit handsy, squeezing each other’s thigh and such.

“This night has been so nice Rem” Sirius said,  he had gotten more wine and continued to drink, luckily Remus was going to drive back anyways. 

They sat around and drank and ate until they decided to leave. 

Sirius was now more than tipsy, in fact drunk and was constantly whining to Remus on the way back "Remm your so hottt" 

"And your drunk hun, we'll be home in a bit" Remus said 

Once they had gotten home they weren't far into the bedroom when Sirius's lips were on Remuss. 

Remus sat back on the bed and ran his hand up Sirius's thigh. He brought him up into his lap and kissed him roughly. 

The two rocked against each other while Sirius moaned as his neck was kissed down and marked, Remus made sure to bite and be rough with it. "Come on Rem hurry up fuck me please" 

"Your so impatient baby, just wait" Remus kissed down his chest, leaving more marks as he went, and slid his hand all the way up the other's skirt. 

And the rest of the night ended up being a fun time.