Loverboy

Two gay messes
Word Count: 903
°
Remus's crush on Sirius was so obvious it was stupid. He spent time just staring at him, blushing over him as he just rambled on about something. He'd only really come back when Sirius started repeating his name, and then his face would go red. 

Remus loved seeing Sirius when he'd come out of the bathroom after a shower. His hair would be all messy and wet and he'd just be in a lazy outfit that drove him wild. He had been caught staring and Sirius would just laugh and say 'Take a picture it'll last longer', which would cause him to turn red and bury his face in his pillow. 

Would he ever confess?, that was a thing Remus was unsure of. He couldn't tell if Sirius took any hints he dropped or if he could even tell how in love he was. He knew he was gay that was a fact, he could tell and the fact he'd found him snogging someone before someone he couldn't tell. 

Currently he was watching Sirius paint his nails black on his bed while he went on and on about upcoming exams and such. He was wearing a loose fitting shirt that hung down so his collar bones were showing. 

Sirius looked up and chuckled, noticing his stare "You always look at me like a masterpiece" 

Remus's face went deep red and he murmured "Well you are one.. "

Due to the for once silence in the dorm with only the two boys being there, Sirius heard that "I'll take that as a complement" 

Remus grinned and then said "Do you think you could do my nails?"

"You really want me to?, Fair warning all I have is black right now" Sirius replied

Remus nodded, and went over to sit on the end of Sirius's bed. He held his hands out so Sirius could paint them, his face heating up when Sirius held his hand steady. 

"Your shaky" He noted

"Mhm.. '' Remus felt butterflies in his stomach, simply from hand holding over nail painting. 

"Your face is flushed too" Sirius added 

Remus was silent and looked away. 

Sirius stopped for a moment and looked up at him "Your cute when your flustered"

"Eh-?" Remus looked back at him, now they locked eyes, was Sirius Black flirting with him? 

Sirius just chuckled and turned his attention back to his nails "I think these will turn out nice"

"If your doing it they should" Remus replied

Now it was Sirius's turn to blush, he didn't reply and just focused on painting. "Alright should be done"

"Thank you" Remus looked at his nails, now black and shiny "They look lovely"

Sirius grinned "Glad you like em" 

There was a moment of silence where they just sat there, not making eye contact but both staring at something random and blushing heavily. 

Finally Remus spoke "Well i'll be in the library" 

Sirius nodded and Remus left. 

Remus had actually gone to the library for an important reason, to talk to Lily. When he sat down beside her he let out a little squeal and buried his face in his hands. 

"What's got you all excited?" She asked 

"Sirius painted my nails.. " Remus said as he regained his composure 

Lily glanced at his now black nails "They look nice" she noted "Now when are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know, ugh he said I was cute when I'm flustered and we both became blushing messes at some point" Remus said

"It's so obvious you two love each other the tension between you two is always there" Lily said

"It's that obvious" Remus murmured

"Yes anyone can notice it" Lily replied "One of you really should make a move, if anything I'd have thought Sirius already did" 

"No I think we're both shy over this" Remus said

Lily thought for a moment "Maybe just drop hints or something?, He seems to love your jumpers leave one on his bed"

"Good idea, though I'd have to wait until he's out or in the common room" Remus had a small grin, he then raced off back to the dorms. 

Sirius was still there, actually in one of Remus's jumpers, he sat up quickly sensing his presence. 

Remus chuckled "Looking good pads"

Sirius's face turned deep red, it was funny how he wasn't shy, he was usually outgoing and confident. Here and now he was a blushing shy little mess. 

Remus sat on his bed, then he felt weight beside him Sirius. 

"Remus" Sirius murmured 

"Hm?"

"Remus I want to say I like you a lot.. Like love you, didn't know if it was obvious or not" Sirius said

"Believe me Siri it was obvious" Remus grinned "But I love you too"

Sirius took Remus's hand and kissed his knuckles. 

"It's funny before this Lily and I were talking over this and how I could drop hints to get you to notice or confess" Remus said

"I've noticed all your hints believe me" Sirius then sank down to lay his head on Remus's chest "I've just been too shy to say anything"

"It's just fine I've been too shy as well"

"So does this mean we're boyfriends?" Sirius asked

"If you want then yes" 

Sirius made a little squeal of excitement,buried his face into Remus's chest and soon passed out. 

Remus passed out too, content with knowing his crush was now his lover.