Sleepy

Super short, super fluffy
Word Count: 488
°
"Remus come on were going to bed your about to pass out" Sirius said
"No" Remus crossed his arms, pouting, they had been laying around in the common room and he was on the verge of passing out on Sirius. 
"Remus" Sirius said sternly "Do I have to carry you like a prince?" 
Remus seemed to perk up at that.
"You want me to carry you?" Sirius asked
Remus nodded enthusiastically.
"Big baby" Sirius mumbled as he picked Remus up bridal style.
Remus buried his face in the crook of Sirius's neck, he placed soft kisses.
"Hey-" Sirius was halfway up the stairs "Do that when I'm not holding you, or walking upstairs for that matter" 
Remus just chuckled as Sirius continued on.
Sirius sat Remus down on his bed "Get comfy you big baby" 
Remus got up and surprisingly put on shorts and a jumper, he seemed too tired to care about his scars.
Sirius was trying to brush his teeth when he felt arms slink around his waist and a soft pair of lips on his neck. "Remus" he said, mouth full of toothpaste, he spit "Can't you wait two seconds?" 
"No" Remus said 
Now one thing Sirius could never deny was how cute Remus got when he was sleepy. He was always cuddly and stuck to Sirius like glue. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Remus,his hand trailed up and into his golden locks. "You're adorable, you know that? My tall adorable werewolf" 
Remus's face went red,another sight Sirius would never get tired of, he knew Remus was always flustered easily when he was tired."Sirius!"
Sirius chuckled "Come on let's lay down" 
Remus happily followed, he curled into Sirius once they were settled of course under many layers. If Remus had a tail it'd be going crazy.
Sirius placed many kisses all around making the other boy squeal in delight.
"Siriussss!" Remus was in a fit of laughter, he buried his face in Sirius's chest.
"Cute" 
Remus seemed to settle down after a bit, with the help of Sirius running his hands through his hair.
"The ministry could say your dangerous all it wants but look at you, your just a poof ball that gets flustered awfully easily" Sirius said
"'M not easily flustered," Remus said, his words slowly slurring with sleep. 
Sirius made a little tsk "Yes you are, my little werewolf boyfriend is a flustered mess most of the time" 
Remus at this point had no words to say and just squealed.
"See you always become a flustered mess" Sirius chuckled and kissed his head.
"Ugh Sirius!" Remus couldn't begin to imagine how red he was right now. "How is this supposed to get me to sleep?"
"It's not, hope you don't mind" Sirius said
"You know I don't mind" Remus murmured 
Sirius finally kissed his head again "Get some sleep then, I love you"
"Love you too"