Relaxing

Some aftercare, a soft one :]
Word Count: 732

"You did so good for me love" Remus murmured to Sirius, who was still all fuzzy. He softly kissed the other while letting him come down "So so good"

Sirius was now clinging to him.

"Would you like a bath dear?" 

"Yes" 

Remus smiled and picked him up, carrying him to the bathroom where he sat him on the counter. He ran the water, charming it to be warm quick.

"Remm" Sirius made grabby hands.

Remus picked him back up and sat down in the bath with him. 

"It's nice and warm" Sirius said, he was coming back, and being quite clingy.

Remus let him relax while he cleaned them up, he kissed him softly along his shoulders. 

Sirius turned and looked up at him affectionately and gave him a soft kiss. 

"Tell me when the water gets too cold for your liking love" Remus said 

Sirius nodded "'m will" 

"Can I give you a massage when we get out, I imagine you'll end up sore tomorrow, I think it'll make you feel better" Remus suggested

"Yeah, can I give you one too?" Sirius asked

"Of course"

A few moments later Sirius tapped Remus "Waters getting cold"

"Okay dear" Remus helped Sirius out and wrapped him in a towel "Sit on the bed love" 

Sirius sat on the bed while a pair of boxers were tossed at him, and Remus soon sat beside him. 

"Can you lay on your stomach?" 

Sirius laid on his stomach, he felt light little kisses on his shoulders and then Remus's hands now working knots out of him. 

"I think I should've done this a while ago" Remus said

"I should give you one all the time, your so crackly" Sirius replied 

Remus chuckled at this "Your cute pads, you know I'm an old man" he was now making his way down his back.

"Old my ass you're not 70 are you?"

"No"

"Your still quite young my love" 

Remus rolled his eyes "Well my body says I'm 70 how about that?" He placed soft little kisses on his back and was now working on his thighs.

"Your really good at this moons" Sirius mumbled

"Are you sure you'll stay awake long enough to give me one?" Remus asked

"Yeah yeah I will, can I have one of your sweaters once we're done?"

"Of course" Remus had finished up and Sirius flipped around to kiss him.

"Thank you dear, now how about you lay down" Sirius said

"Alright" Remus laid down the same way Sirius had.

Sirius had begun to do what Remus had except this time many pops and soft cracks were heard. 

"See I've got old bones" Remus commented

"Still not that old, I can give you more of these if they'll make you feel better" Sirius said, now working on his back.

"Are you sure?" 

"I'm sure, you know I like taking care of you" Sirius pressed a soft kiss to the middle of his back.  Once he had finished with his thighs he sat to the side and started tracing and kissing his scars. "Very pretty"

"Not really" 

"Actually yes, you shush" Sirius gave a final kiss to a scar "You can get up now" 

Remus sat up, kissed Sirius, and then grabbed him a sweater.

"Yayyy" Sirius excitedly put it on, he loved all of Remus's clothes, they were always big on him and felt like a constant hug. 

Remus turned to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" Sirius asked

"To make hot chocolate" Remus replied

Sirius got up and followed him to the kitchen, clinging onto him while he warmed the milk. 

"Your cute love" Remus turned around and kissed the top of his head "I love you"

"Love you too" he said, muffled as his face was buried in Remus's chest. 

Remus turned back around "Come on let's go cuddle and drink these" 

Sirius followed him, and they both sat back down on the bed, cuddled up and sipped their drinks. "Thanks for all this moons"

"Of course love" Remus ran a hand through his hair and kissed his forehead. 

The two finished up their drinks and Remus returned them to the sink before laying down with Sirius.

"Sleepy" Sirius murmured

"Sleep then love, I'm right here and I won't go anywhere" 

"'M love you" 

"Love you too" Remus kissed him a final time before they both fell asleep.