Wolf Teddy

Sirius n Remus raise Teddy but this time he's a little werewolf :]
Word Count- 1,728
°
To Remus's worries Teddy was born a werewolf, now Sirius was rather interested he thought of him as a little Remus. 

"Sirius now he's got my problem!" Remus said "Don't you understand I gave a fucking kid a whole curse!" 

"Remus sweetie calm down" Sirius brought him close, he looked him in the eyes "He'll be fine there's nothing wrong with you giving him your furry little problem"

"It's a curse!" Remus repeated

"A curse?" Sirius rolled his eyes "All I see now are two Mooneys around the house, I have no reason to complain" 

Remus sighed and looked at the toddler, asleep in his bed. "I don't want him to go through all the pain I do.. "

"I'm sure it'll all work out" Sirius reassured him 

"But we'll need double the wolfsbane now" Remus added

"Yeah and I'm rich, remember?" Sirius reminded him with a dorky grin 

"Still-"

"You listen here it'll all work out and I'll make sure this kid doesn't have to go through what you had to" Sirius said "Now let's go you big drama queen before we wake Teddy up" 

Remus shut the door behind him "That kids so damn lucky" he murmured 

-

The next morning had arrived with Sirius gone, and Remus alone though it was about a week till the next full moon. They hadn't gotten the second wolfsbane potion so Remus was planning on giving his to Teddy. 

Remus walked downstairs to a hyper Teddy and a half awake Sirius "Morning"

"Morning.. " Sirius yawned

"How long have you been up?" Remus asked

"Not long he's just hyper" 

Teddy ran up to Remus, he made grabby hands and was picked up. "Dada, my teeth look like yours!" He showed him little canine teeth, not sharp enough to hurt. 

Remus felt a little guilt bubbling up, but he forced a smile "Yeah, they look good on you" 

Teddy giggled and shifted a bit. 

"Someone's hyper" Remus noted, though he already knew this "We'll have to start giving him the potion Siri"

"You think he'll take it well?" Sirius asked 

Remus shrugged "It's worth a shot"

Teddy sat there confused. "What?"

Remus sat him down in his high chair "Well my little cub since you seem to have picked up what I have you'll have to take a potion once a day for a week every month"

Teddy nodded, he might've understood some of it. 

Sirius sat beside Teddy, he wanted to see how this'll go. 

Remus opened a cabinet and took out the potion, he poured some into a bottle fit for a toddler and handed it to Teddy. "Now it'll taste bad but maybe unlike me you'll get used to the taste"

Teddy took a sip, his expression instantly turned into one of disgust and he made a gagging noise "Gross!"

"I know it tastes gross but you have to drink it" Remus said

Teddy reluctantly took a few more sips, taking a break at times. 

Sirius rubbed Teddy's back "Your almost finished you can do it I believe in you"