Future Plans

Sirius + Remus talk about their future plans.
Word Count: 860
°
Had Sirius really planned for the future? No. His only plan was spending his life with Remus,what else? He knew soon enough he'd have to talk to McGonagall about his future,he was thinking auror since well someone had to be bringing in money. He never blamed Remus on the problem with a job and always had to reassure him he was fine with being the one to support them-after all he was rich.
"What do you think she'll say pads?" Remus asked
Sirius shrugged "Dunno I mainly think if anything she'd simply tell you to follow your dreams no matter what,it's never been your fault anyways all of this"
"But you know me,I'm unfit to work I'll get outed one day and then anything I've wanted to be is down the drain there and then" Remus said,then adding "Plus I miss too many days,and that whole wolfsbane potion I just don't know if it'll work out"
"Remus it should work out after all I have inheritance" Sirius said cooly "Plus I'm thinking on being a auror anyways" 
"Isn't it dangerous?" Remus asked
"Maybe,maybe not I don't mind" Sirius dismissed it 
"I don't want you to put your life at risk is the problem" Remus said 
"What's life without a little risk?"
-
"Well Minnie,I've figured it out I want to be an auror" Sirius said
"Really?" McGonagall glanced at the papers before her "Well you're on the right track,but have you created a backup plan of any sort? I'd recommend it,just in case you never know these days"
Sirius thought for a moment "It's a good thought I'd just have to think about it"
"I'll give you time,you know you can talk to me whenever about it" She said
"Of course,see you later"
-
"How'd it go?" Remus asked
"Fine we just chatted a bit and she recommended a back up plan so I'll think that over" Sirius said 
"I'm just so nervous I really don't have a plan since I'll probably just be pushed away soon after anyways" Remus admitted 
"Remus listen to me,no matter what you need a plan and no matter what happens in the end it's not your fault" Sirius said
"I'll try to at least figure something out" Remus said
"Are you simply nervous over what Minnie will say?" Sirius asked
"Yes"
"Trust me,she knows she won't bash you for it I have full confidence with you and when we're done we can talk it over" Sirius said
"Alright"
Remus's nerves were making him constantly on edge as he went into McGonagall's office. 
"Hello Mr.Lupin,tea?" She asked
"Oh-sure" Remus took the cup,hopefully it would calm him down.
"So about your plans for the future-" 
Remus cut her off "About that I really don't have any plan,as you know my condition really won't allow me to hold much of a job"
"I get it,you should be concerned about that but you could always still plan something you're never exactly sure what the future may hold" McGonagall said 
"Do you think people will change their minds on-" he hated saying this "My kind?"
"Well I can't say exactly for sure,as this world is full of hateful people but maybe it'll turn around,as for now I suggest you look positively into the future and who knows maybe you'll be the one making the change" McGonagall winked
Remus nodded and left feeling better than he thought he would. 
"How'd it go?" Sirius asked
"Better than I thought" Remus sat down beside Sirius,currently the two were sitting by the window feeling the cool breeze. 
"I told you it wouldn't go bad as she understands all that's going on with you,plus Minnie's such a great professor" Sirius said,he then pulled out a small box,cigarettes "Want one?"
"Sure" Remus took one and lit it,exhaling,he laid his head against the wall.
"Merlin Moony, you look so beautiful," Sirius murmured,taking a drag.
To anyone,yes this would be a pleasant sight,Remus's hair was illuminated by the sun,his scars shining,and to Sirius overall perfect.
"Really?"
"Really" Sirius gave him a soft kiss,running his hands through his curls. "Speaking of future talk, Moony,what about ours?"
"Ours?" Remus sat in thought for a moment "Hm,I think we'd live more away from people in a little cottage perfect for the both of us and we'd spend our time cuddling"
"Sounds sappy but perfect" Sirius kissed Remus once more "Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"
"Me neither"
By later the two had went through the whole carton of cigarettes,and then curled up by the fire and chatted the night away.
Remus kissed Sirius over and over "Love you Sirius-Merlin I love you so much"
Sirius kissed back "I'm tired Moony,can we go to sleep?"
"Of course" Remus carried Sirius back up to the dorm,where they cuddled together. "Night love"
"Night starboy"
Remus for once felt right about his future,as long as Sirius was there to stay.