Shorty

Short n Sappy
Word Count: 566
°
"I'm not that short Moony!" Sirius said

"Oh-I think you are" Remus said with a smirk

"Fine, then prove it!"

"I think I can by the end of the week" 

"Go for it then" Sirius challenged 

"'Alright then"

-

Now Sirius wouldn't admit he was that short, no he wouldn't accept defeat so easily.

Remus already knew he would win there was no denying it, the fact that Sirius always had to stand on his tippy toes to kiss him was enough proof. 

Later Remus was sitting on the counter, sipping tea and reading; he liked sitting there to stare occasionally out the window. 

Sirius sat beside him, put his head on the others shoulder, and made a whiny noise. 

Remus rolled his eyes, closed his book and got up. 

"Remus!" Sirius hopped off the counter, stood on his tippy toes and wrapped his arms around his neck. 

Remus chuckled and sat his cup down before running his hands down Sirius's back "See how short you are?" 

"'M not short!" Sirius said, pouting. 

"Not short? Why are you standing on your tippy toes dear?" Remus asked

Sirius huffed and let himself down, his face flushed. 

"Is my point proven?" Remus asked

Sirius huffed once more and stalked off. 

"How cute" 

-

Now Sirius knew he was short, still wouldn't admit it but he was letting Remus have his fun. He would never admit how he was fine with the teasing, sure he turned into a little tomato but it was worth it. "Remus!"

"Hm?" 

Sirius pulled him close and kissed him. 

"Hello my little love bug" Remus said "What do you want?"

"Attention" 

"My short boyfriend wants attention?"

"I'm not short!" Sirius said 

"Says the short one" Remus chuckled, this game was fun. 

Sirius rolled his eyes "Not short" he repeated 

Remus scooped him up and sat him on the counter "Short" he kissed him. 

Sirius just ignored the short part and kissed back. 

This turned into a rather lazy make out before Remus said "See I've got you up on the counter for kisses shorty"

Sirius's face was red "Sh" he silenced any further talk with more kisses. 

"Don't want to admit it?" Remus chuckled

Sirius ignored him again and gave more kisses to shut him up.

-

Remus watched Sirius approach him again, probably with another plan to make himself seem taller. 

Sirius just wrapped his arms around Remus and buried his face in the crook of his neck. He started pressing kisses onto his skin. 

Remus's face went red, was he expecting this? Hell no. "Sirius-"

Sirius grinned and looked up at him with innocent eyes "Yes?" 

"You little shit-" 

Sirius kissed his collarbone "This is fun" he mumbled

"For you yes" Remus rolled his eyes "Shorty"

"Not short," Sirius mumbled, giving him another kiss. 

"The amount of lies there" Remus chuckled 

"Not lies.. Can't we put this aside for two seconds? I want love" Sirius said

"Of course" Remus bent down and kissed him 

"Love you" Sirius mumbled 

Remus carried him, bridal style and laid down with him. He kissed him then murmured "Little spoon"

"Shut it" 

-

Soon enough the week was over. 

"Ready to admit your short?" Remus asked

"I knew I was short I just wanted to have fun with it, I like the teasing" Sirius grinned

"Your a dork" Remus kissed him

"Your dork" Sirius corrected him then kissed him back.