That Night

The part yall been wanting proof of from the Surprise Visit.
Word Count: 725

Remus was now trailing kisses down his neck, leaving marks as he went listening to Sirius's moany whines. 

Overall their night was pretty adventurous to say the least…
-

Remus trailed his kisses back up to Sirius’s lips, catching his moans and whines as their hips slotted together. 

“Fuck its been so long” Sirius panted out, his hands were moving up Remus’s back. “Take off this fucking jumper already, I miss your body”

Remus shed his jumper, letting Sirius trace scars and kiss him. 

“You're still so beautiful,” Sirius murmured.

“You're a sap,” Remus smiled and kissed him. 

“Make love to me already then” 

“I’m taking my time loving you dear, it’s been so long” Remus continued, now taking and tossing Sirius’s shirt to the side. “I missed all your tattoos” he said, noting the one that showed the current moon phase. He kissed over a few of them before going down to one of his nipples, taking it into his mouth.

"Oh fuck-"

Remus bit and sucked then switched to the other one, which left Sirius a moaning mess.

"Fuck me already Rem, I won't last long if you keep this up" 

"Needy as always" Remus continued kissing down to his pants, he took them off, Sirius lifted his hips for this. He watched as the other's cock sprung free, already leaking heavily. He took him into his mouth, fuck he missed the noises he got out of Sirius. 

Sirius was bucking his hips up, and whined when they were held down. 

Remus hallowed his cheeks and bobbed his head quickly, he knew he was pushing the other towards the edge fast.

"Fuck fuck fuck Rem!" Sirius felt a cleaning spell, and a finger slowly inserted into him. "Shit- I'm not gonna last" he warned, a few moments later he spilled down Remus's throat. 

Remus swallowed and waited before pulling off. "Fuck you taste amazing" 

Sirius squirmed a bit, both from feeling bashful and a bit from oversensitivity, a finger was still pressed in him and he rocked a bit against it.

Remus grinned and went back up, kissing his neck sucking more bruises into his pale skin. 

"Fuck your gonna have me all marked up aren't you?" Sirius asked.

"Of course, you can never have too many, besides others should know your mine" Remus bit down particularly hard after that. 

Sirius arched his back and moaned, he had always been a fan of the pain.

Remus slid another finger in now, and pushed those two in and out while he continued his mark down of Sirius. 

Sirius rocked against them, feeling them brush against his prostate and moaned "There there fuck please-" 

Remus chuckled, he loved making him a babbling mess. He slid another one in soon after, making sure that he was thoroughly stretched. 

"Rem please please need you" Sirius whined, he felt once more he wouldn't last real long, every rock against his prostate added to it. 

Remus finally removed his fingers and stood up to remove his pants, he looked down, noticing Sirius watching.

"I get a free show," He grinned.

Remus got his pants and boxers off and fuck Sirius's mouth was watering, how could he forget he's fucking big. Another cleaning spell was murmured and he was back over the other, slowly sinking into him. He felt like he could finish then, shit he forgot how great this felt. Once he bottomed out Sirius was whining and begging again.

"Mm Rem move move please" 

Remus pulled out almost all the way and then slammed back into him, fucking him hard and fast, which he wasn't too sure how he was lasting with it. 

Sirius's back was arched and he was a moaning,panting, and babbling mess. 

"Fuck you feel so good baby" Remus praised.

"Hghh- moons-oh-fuck!" Sirius's words were starting to become incoherent and strung together. 

Remus knew by now he definitely wasn't going to last. "Shit Siri I'm close" 

"I am too" Sirius panted out, and sure enough he spilled soon after, all over his stomach. 

Remus continued fucking him, the clenching around his cock sending him over the edge, and he came in him with a shout. He pulled out a bit after and laid beside the other. "Fuck I missed that, us, specifically" 

"Mm I did too" 

Remus cleaned them up, and then laid back down, pulling Sirius close. 

"Naked cuddles are the best" Sirius murmured and Remus chuckled.

"They definitely are" 

"I love you a lot, moons," Sirius said.

"I love you too"