Overworked

Short n Sweet
Word Count: 575
°
Remus found himself passed out once more on his desk, he had stayed up all night reading and studying to prepare for the coming up exams. 

"Moons" Came a soft voice "Moons.. "

Remus sat up groaning "What?.. " he glanced around, trying to remember where he was. 

"You passed out Re" 

Remus looked over to see Sirius standing there "I did?"

"Mhm, how long have you been up?" Sirius asked

"Not sure" Remus shrugged, he wondered how he looked at the moment, probably like shit. "All night"

"You know you shouldn't do that especially with a full moon coming up" Sirius said, sounding like a mother. 

"I know I know" Remus gave a tired smile, knowing his boyfriend was just looking out for him. 

"Now go sleep, I'll make sure the others know" Sirius then walked off, leaving Remus to curl up in bed and quickly fall asleep. 

Remus woke up later in a panic, realizing Sirius had persuaded him to miss out on a day of classes just for sleep because he had pushed his limits. He got up quickly and stormed down to the common room to find Sirius playing a game with James. 

"Hey moons, sleep well?" Sirius asked

"You made me miss out on classes today!" Remus said furiously "What the hell am I gonna use as an excuse?"

"Relax I told the professors and I got our homework" Sirius handed him a small piece of paper, work written for each class down and when it was due. 

"Thank Merlin, I'll probably start these" Remus was about to leave before he was grabbed, and pulled down into Sirius's lap. 

"Not so fast you've clearly seen what happens when you exert yourself relax" Sirius said "Plus these aren't due for a few days"

Remus untensed and relaxed against Sirius, he gave him a soft kiss. "Thanks for looking out for me so well pads"

Sirius kissed back "Anytime" 

James cleared his throat, getting the two's attention "Now are we going to continue this or what?"

"Oh yeah, can I still hold Re though?" Sirius asked, giving puppy dog eyes

"Fine" 

Sirius gave a small cheer and the two continued their game. He got a bit too excited and Remus almost fell off his lap. 

"Sirius-"

"Sorry Moons" Sirius wrapped his arms around the werewolfs waist, holding him close. 

Remus wrapped his arms around Sirius's neck, holding himself against him. He felt awkward at how tall and lanky he was being held by his somewhat shorter boyfriend, nevertheless he loved it. He grinned and placed a few kisses on the others' neck. 

"Remusss" Sirius whined 

James rolled his eyes "Could you two just not be so lovey dovey?, Bad enough I have to hear-"

"Prongs is just jealous cause it's taking him forever to swoon Lily" Sirius said

James crossed his arms and muttered something, then got up and walked off. 

"Guess that's the end of the game" Sirius noted

Remus was on the verge of falling asleep again, though he had slept all day the full moon was approaching. He yawned and laid his weight against Sirius. 

"Tired moons?" 

"Mhm" 

Sirius managed to carry him up to the dorms, sitting him down on his bed. "Want me to lay with you"

"Yeah" Remus mumbled

"'Alright be back in a few" Sirius did a few things like get changed and grabbed them extra blankets. He curled up with Remus and murmured "Good night"

"Night.. " 

°
I've had this sitting around, thought I'd post it.