Distraction

Remus distracts Sirius.
Word Count: 1,209

Sirius had been distracted, well for a while, as his lover's hand was running up and down his thigh.
Remus was writing his notes with his free hand.
Sirius however could barely hold his quill.
Remus’s hand had stopped on the inside, it was up closer than Sirius was expecting.
Sirius's breath hitched, he had started writing something though he looked like a mess of scribbles.
"Come on, write something actual" Remus murmured in his ear, while his hand shifted up higher.
Sirius knew he was fucked, literally, Remus was too much of a distraction. He tried writing more, at least a few words looked neat.
Remus' hand had moved again, now palming Sirius.
Sirius tried to move his hips a bit, wanting more friction.
"Sit still," Remus told him.
That was something that Sirius was not too good at, he didn't want to, not when he was getting touched at least. He wasn't good at keeping quiet either, biting down on his lip to keep his whines in.
Remus's hand trailed up to his waistband, and his fingers dipped down into his boxers.
Sirius inhaled deeply, he tried to put his focus back on his notes, scribbles again, and the hand that had just wrapped around his cock stilled.
"Write better" Remus murmured. "You can do it"
Sirius tried oh he tried, his writing only improved a bit, but it seemed to be enough as the hand began to stroke him. He was pretty sure his lip was bleeding now, he felt the trickle, and looking over Remus wasn't even noticing.
Remus was focused, moving his hand over Sirius's tip, gathering the precum there and smearing it, while also continuing his notes.
Sirius tried once more to buck his hips.
"Stay still." Remus muttered.
Sirius wanted to beg, wanted his hand to move.
In a sudden move, Remus sped his hand up.
Sirius was a wreck, he had scribbled his quill across the parchment, ruining his notes, well the few notes he had anyways.
Remus watched through the corner of his eye, a small smirk on his face.
Sirius felt his control snapping slowly, at this point he wanted to beg Remus to stop.
Remus knew the exact moves to pull Sirius closer and closer.
Sirius's knuckles had gone white as he held onto the end of the chair, blood still trickling down his chin.
Remus was calm and collected, ignoring it all.
Sirius couldn't wait fuck, it didn't take much more from Remus, and he buried his face in his arms as he came.
Remus made a tsk sound, murmured a cleaning spell, then went back to writing his notes.
Sirius looked up, red faced, the blood was no longer there, and at least he didn't feel sticky, but he knew there was more. He glanced over Remus for the things he missed.
Remus noticed and murmured to him "I'll let you catch up later"
Sirius's mind wandered, what did he mean by that?
-
Remus had lots of tricks up his sleeve, dealing with his lover.
It all made Sirius's head swarm, what did he mean, what was he going to do. Walking into the dorm, Remus was simply waiting at the desk.
"Come here baby," he said sweetly.
Sirius went over and sat down on his lap, he was moved to face the desk.
"Now before you can copy those, we're going to do something alright?" Remus said.
Sirius simply nodded, he felt his pants being moved down and stood momentarily for that to happen.
Remus had gotten out of his quickly as well. "Now I assume you know what's going to happen?"
Sirius now knew exactly what it was. "Yes sir" he had sat himself back onto Remus's lap.
Remus muttered a quick cleaning spell, teased a finger around his hole, then pushed it in.
Sirius bit back a moan.
"You don't have to be quiet baby," Remus had actually remembered a silencing spell for once.
Sirius leaned his head back against Remus's shoulder when another finger entered him, stretching him further.
Remus moved his fingers in and out quickly, making the boy on his lap a moaning mess. He added a third one soon after.
Sirius was rocking back on the fingers, then they were gone.
Remus murmured another cleaning spell, and lined Sirius up, now moving him down onto his cock.
Sirius sank down, and was given some time to adjust.
"Alright baby, start copying those notes" Remus said, he had a book with him while Sirius did his work. A hand on his hip at all times to keep him from moving.
Sirius grabbed the quill and began writing, it was a little better than it was earlier, though he was mostly focused on the stretch. It wasn't until he was halfway through them that he sat the quill down for a momentary break.
"Did I say you could stop?" Remus asked, he hadn't taken his eyes away from the book.
"No sir but-"
"So get back to it"
Sirius picked the quill back up, rolling his eyes, at least he couldn't see that.
Remus had picked that time to thrust up into him, going at an already fast pace. "Keep writing baby" he panted out.
Sirius was holding the quil beside the paper, there was no way he could write neatly with all this movement.
"Baby, come on" Remus said, he had sat his book aside.
"C-cant" Sirius said, then Remus stilled, and he whined.
"Finish your notes and I'll give you something then" Remus said, he had gone back to reading.
Sirius sighed and continued to write, it took him another twenty minutes to finish before he sat the quill down. "Done sir"
Remus sat the book down and had Sirius hand him the paper, reading over it. "Good job baby" he moved the things on the desk onto the floor, and stood up, which led to Sirius bent over the desk.
"Ah-sir-"
"I'll give you your reward now baby" Remus said, he pulled almost all the way out then slammed back in.
"Fuck!" Sirius shouted as he was slammed into repeatedly.
The hold Remus had on Sirius's hip was enough to leave bruises. "Fuck you feel so good"
Sirius moaned and gripped onto the desk, he wasn't going to last as long as he wished. His cock was pressed against the wood, causing friction, and it wouldn't take much due to his previous orgasm. "Fuck sir- oh-"
Remus continued, aiming his thrusts around, Sirius's prostate was found quickly, and he aimed just there.
"Sir fuck I'm not gonna last long-" Sirius warned.
"Don't baby, you can cum" Remus said.
Sirius then finished, feeling the desk get sticky, he could tell Remus wasn't far behind him.
Remus continued to move until with a last snap of his hips he came. He laid on Sirius for a moment before pulling out and moving, helping Sirius up. "Fuck, you did well" he murmured another cleaning spell.
It took Sirius a bit to come down then he finally spoke "Your a fucking distraction"
"And you love me" Remus gave him a soft kiss.
"I do" Sirius returned the kiss "Now let's get our stuff before James and Peter maul us"
"Agreed"