All Over Again

Fluffy little thing.
Word Count: 769 (haha funny number)

Remus couldn't help falling in love with Sirius all over again, it was always the little things that made this happen.
This morning had to do with their cuddles.
Sirius had his face buried in Remus's chest, listening to his heartbeat while he slept. His black hair was a mess, some falling over his face, and scattered along his neck, shoulder, and back.
Remus, who had woken early, but didn't dare move while his lover slept, instead decided to admire him, how pretty he looked. He ran his hand down his back, then back up, gently playing with the others' hair.
Sirius mumbled something then looked up to meet Remus's eyes.
"Morning baby," Remus murmured.
Sirius made a squeak noise and hid his face again.
"Shy are we?" Remus chuckled "Your so cute"
Sirius looked up at him again, face red, then he wiggled himself up closer to Remus in order to press a soft kiss to his lips. "Morning love" he finally replied.
Remus had his hand now further up in Sirius's hair, pulling him back for another kiss.
"We should just stay here, I like it here" Sirius murmured.
"I think we'll do that" Remus replied, he kissed Sirius again, this one longer and leading to more. He ran his other hand over Sirius's hip, rubbing circles there with his thumb.
Sirius had nipped at his lip, a smirk on his face when he pulled back.
"Little shit" Remus said playfully, he pulled him in for another kiss, this time nipping at his lower lip, pulling at it.
Sirius groaned and as they pulled back he ran his thumb across his lip, it was a little tingly.
Remus moved his hand down further, gripping at Sirius's ass for the moment then letting go with a chuckle.
"Who's the little shit now?" Sirius asked, grinning, pulling Remus back in for more kissing, trailing them across his jaw and neck.
Remus had tilted his head back, allowing for Sirius to kiss all along his neck.
Sirius then moved back "I guess we should get up, though I love cuddling, I want pancakes"
"Alright" Remus pressed a kiss to his forehead and then rolled to get up. Once up he turned around and saw Sirius staring at him, more like he had been staring at his ass. "Come on get up love, you can stare all you want when I'm cooking"
Sirius got up then, he had fallen asleep in one of Remus's jumpers, just now realizing he was wearing it.
Remus had been wearing sweatpants, and finally threw on a shirt.
"Looking good," Sirius said.
Remus kissed his head "Looking good yourself" his eyes were focused on the marks he had left last night, dark splotches across Sirius's pale neck, mixing with one of his inky black tattoos.
"Your staring love," Sirius reminded.
Remus's face was a little red "Ah, yes, well I'll go get breakfast started"
Sirius had followed him, sitting on the counter while Remus was mixing up the batter. "Can I-?"
"Clean the mixer, yes" Remus knew exactly what he was going to say.
"You know me so well," Sirius squealed.
"Well you ask every time I made pancakes love" Remus reminded him.
Once Remus was done mixing he handed it over to Sirius who licked it clean while he began cooking them. He went over to the fridge and got out whipped cream, chocolate, and strawberries.
Sirius had put the mixer in the sink and now stood behind Remus, arms wrapped around him while he cooked.
Soon enough the food was done and they had sat down to eat.
"You're a chocolate addict, both syrup and chips" Sirius noted.
"It's really good" Remus's pancakes had chocolate syrup and chips, along with whipped cream.
Sirius's was strawberries and whipped cream. He had the juices from the strawberries dripping down his chin.
Remus chuckled "It's going down your chin love, your messy"
Sirius quickly cleaned it up, a little embarrassed though he wasn't sure why.
Afterwards they washed dishes together, then sat on the couch, deciding what was next.
"I think we should just stay inside and relax," Sirius decided.
"Fine by me" Remus pulled Sirius in for more kisses, he was laying out on the couch, while Sirius was pressed closer to him.
The kisses were slow and deep, then became a little fast, but still deep and loving.
Sirius had himself pressed against him, just slowly moving himself against Remus, head tilted back, while Remus pressed kisses against his neck.
Remus found him beautiful, he really was falling in love with him all over again.

So I'm writing some WolfStar smut shots on ao3 (Dan_Get_Off_The_Van), which I can't just make a whole thing for it on here or it'll get kicked. I'll add a few of those in here in-between some so yall can still read them on here :)