Patch Him Up

Sirius takes care of Remus after the full
Word Count: 620
°
A day after the full was always the worst for Remus, having tore himself apart most of the night. Sirius was staying at his place for now, he felt terrible now with the fulls going on. He constantly apologized when Sirius took him back all beaten up. Today he went back with a broken nose, simpler cuts, and a fucked up ankle that left him with a limp.
"Sirius you really don't have to" Remus said standing there in a towel, while Sirius ran a bath.
"You know I never mind it" Sirius said, as he checked the temperature making sure the water was warm not boiling "Now come here" 
With the help of Sirius,Remus slowly got into the tub, surrounded by hot water relaxed him. He had tissues shoved up his nose for the moment until Sirius would get it fixed, he decided a bath would be better, getting him cleaned up before patched up.
Remus laid his head against the wall, letting out a content sigh.
"This helping?" Siriud asked 
"Yeah" Remus murmured 
Sirius grabbed a cloth beside him on the counter and gently ran it over Remus's cuts.
Remus let out a slight hiss in pain, as his cuts on the worse side were cleaned.
"Sorry love" Sirius said "I'll make it up to you later"
"You really don't Sirius I'm fine with it-" Remus sharply inhaled "-I'm used to it anyways"
"I still feel bad" Sirius said
Remus had been staring at the ceiling while his wounds were cleaned,looking back down the water was red. "Were they that bad?"
"No they were all mostly minor just there were just a good amount" Sirius sat the cloth aside "Just tell me when you want to get out" 
"Now that you say that I want to get out, I want this healed," Remus said, referring to his nose and ankle. 
"Alright then" Sirius helped get him out and wrapped him in a towel "Sit down" he said gesturing to the bed 
Remus sat down, still in a towel he propped his foot up and laid back letting the other man work his magic.
Sirius had sat out potions already on the nightstand, while he wrapped the simpler but a bit deeper wounds. "Okay, take this'' 
Remus drank it, a simple pain relief potion, he had no idea his nose was fixed already as he closed his eyes trying to ignore what was going on around him.
"Alright that should set in quickly as you know and just take it easy like usual" Sirius finally said after a few minutes.
Remus opened his eyes again and propped himself up "Thanks Siri"
Sirius sat beside him on the bed "Anytime" 
With Sirius working on him, Remus had forgotten the fact he was sitting there in only a towel still. "Maybe I should get dressed" 
"Just a moment my dear" Sirius stopped him "I believe I promised you something earlier hm?" 
"And what would that be?" Remus asked
"I've decided on a massage, just getting you to relax you've been so tense recently" Sirius said
"Alright then" Remus laid on his back as Sirius got to it, working his sore and tense muscles. He buried his face in his pillow as he let out a groan. 
Sirius was grinning as he made the man beneath him a puddle.
"Fuck pads-shit that feels great" Remus softly moaned as Sirius worked his way down his spine, joints softly popping.
"Feeling good so far?" Sirius asked
"Yes" Remus said
"I have a feeling you know where this is going?" Sirius raised an eyebrow, then adding quickly "That is if your fine with it"
"Get on with it" Remus said
"Alright then"