Mine

Remus gets possessive
This is all very much consensual
Word Count: 1,100

Sirius and Remus were both a fan of clubs, but Sirius liked to mess around a bit specifically to get on Remus’s nerves. He loved to fool around and do a bit of flirting with others just so he could get Remus’s possessive side out, he loved seeing it. 

So tonight he was sitting with a random guy, giving him playful looks and being such a flirt. He was excited to get caught doing this, he wanted a rough night and to be left with so many marks. He was hoping it wouldn’t take Remus super long to notice, and thank merlin it didn’t. Within a bit Remus had come over and snatched him up, taking him to an empty area. 

“What the fuck do you think your doing?” Remus asked

“Having a little fun moons,” Sirius said while playfully batting his eyes.

“Flirting with other people is fun?” 

“Maybe it is”

“Your fucking mine and you know it” Remus said

“Oh, am I?” Sirius asked, a sly smirk on his face. 

“Yes” 

“Well if I’m yours why don’t you prove it?” Sirius suggested.

Remus didn’t say anything and within seconds they were back in their bedroom. He had Sirius pinned against the door, he kissed down his neck and sunk his teeth into the side. 

“Fuck!” 

Remus stepped back for a moment “Strip” 

“Already? What happened to just kissing me” 

“Don’t be a brat” 

Sirius rolled his eyes and got himself undressed, he watched Remus’s eyes, he was looking at all of him. 

Remus then walked up behind him, and  held Sirius against him, a hand was around his neck and he bit down into his shoulder. 

Sirius let out a whine, not of pain. "Mm..moons"

"You are fucking mine" Remus said, he moved his hand a little and bit into the side of Sirius's neck once more, making sure to leave marks that would stay for a while.

Sirius whined again, he already was wanting to beg to get fucked. 

Remus finally let him go "Lay on the bed for me"

Sirius went and laid down, he knew he was going to be marked down now, he never got away with just a few, no. His entire body had to be covered for Remus to be satisfied. 

Remus didn’t go easy on him either, he made sure to bite hard,occasionally drawing blood. 

Sirius was squirming a bit, he loved being bit like this, being claimed. 

Once Remus had gotten to marking his thighs he spoke while slowly stroking Sirius's hardened prick. "Do you think you'll be able to handle multiple orgasms tonight pup?"

"Yes" 

"Good boy, I know you can, I bet your already on the edge of begging me to fuck you, am I correct?" Remus asked

"Mm yes" 

Remus stopped stroking him and moved his hand down to tease at his entrance. "You want me to fill you up pup? Want to feel full hm?" 

"Ah- yes please please" Sirius whined

Remus moved his hands back up Sirius's body and ran his fingers over his lips.

Sirius immediately took his fingers into his mouth and sucked on them.

Remus waited a moment and then took them out "Such a good boy" he murmured, and moved back down. He slid a finger into him finally, he got a loud moan out of Sirius. He pushed his finger in and out quickly, and then added another, trying to find Sirius's prostate.

"Oh fuck Rem" Sirius threw his head back, he gripped the sheets. 

Remus watched Sirius melting, he could tell when his mind had gone, he was just moaning and panting. "Your such a mess already pup and I haven't even properly fucked you yet" 

"Mmm…fuck me already please" Sirius mumbled

"I think you can do better pup" Remus added another one, quickly pushing them in and out. 

"Oh fuck- please please Rem wanna feel you, wanna be yours please please" Sirius begged

Remus moved back and stripped "Are you mine though? I mean you said you might not be earlier" 

"Yes yes I'm yours all yours always have been" 

That's all it took and Remus lubed up his cock and entered Sirius, holding his hips off the bed. Once he bottomed out he stalled for a moment. 

"Why aren't you moving Rem?" 

"Fucking beg for it pup, tell me just how badly you need me" Remus said

"Fuck- need you so bad Rem please fuck me" Sirus begged again, though that was the most he could put together in his fuzzed out mind. 

Remus pulled out and slammed into him at a quick pace "Cum whenever you need to pup", he was holding onto Sirius's hips so tight he was sure there would be bruises left on his pale skin.

Sirius was a mess of broken whines and moans, he was enjoying this so much. 

Remus never stalled and continously fucked him hard and quick, he knew when he found his prostate, Sirius's back was arched off the bed and he was holding onto the sheets so tight his knuckles had turned white. 

Sirius let out a ragged moan a bit later as he came, spilling onto himself and Remus.

Remus didn't wait and kept fucking him through his high, he heard Sirius whimper and whine a few times from oversensitivty. 

"Mm Re- ah-" Sirius panted out.

"Your doing so good pup" Remus continued, now nearing the edge. "So fucking good" his thrusts got sloppy, and then he snapped his hips and spilled in him.

This caused Sirius to come again, shouting as he did. 

Remus stalled for a bit and then pulled out; he was pleased to see his cum dripping out onto Sirius's thighs. He then bent down and kissed Sirius. "Don't fucking flirt with others agian, got that?"

"Mmm..got it" Sirius murmured, he was pleasantly fuzzy now.

"Good boy, you did so well for me my love" Remus gently kissed him again "Now let's go get cleaned up,yeah?"

Sirius nodded and was carried to the bathroom where he was cleaned up. 

Later the two snuggled up in bed. 

"You're a little shit sometimes you know that?" Remus asked

"Yeah I do, but you love me and I'm all yours no getting rid of me" 

"I can't deny any of those things. '' Remus kissed his head. "Was I too rough?"

"No you were fine, besides I like it rough" Sirius winked

This surprisingly turned Remus red, it was silly. "I know you do love" he lightly squeezed him and Sirius snuggled into his chest.

"Love you"

"Love you too"