Slow and Sweet

The boys enjoy a nice morning

Word Count: 821

Sirius had woken up that morning to the sight of his beautiful boyfriend. He was laying on his bare chest, he grinned and hid his face in his chest. He felt a hand on his back, rubbing it and looked back up. 
Remus grinned and ran his other hand through Sirius's hair "Your so pretty" he murmured 
Sirius moved a bit and kissed his neck "Your hot"
Remus chuckled "Am I? I didn't know that" 
Sirius lazily kissed up his neck and jaw. "Mm you're very hot actually" he placed a kiss on his lips. 
Remus gave him a little playful nip and deepened the kiss. He slid his tongue across Sirius's bottom lip and slipped his tongue in when Sirius let him.
"Mmm" Sirius broke apart the kiss and tilted his head back.
Remus kissed his jaw and down his neck, adding more marks to the ones he had made the previous night. He still felt a bit bad for a rather big bite he'd left around his shoulder, and kissed over it. 
The new bites made Sirius move against Remus, he let out a few soft moans.
"What do you want this morning?" Remus asked, he moved back and looked at Sirius's eyes now clouding over with lust. 
"Can I ride you?" Sirius asked, though it was a mere whisper.
"Of course" 
"Can we just take it slow please?" 
Remus nodded.
Sirius kissed him once more.
Remus moved his hand from Sirius's back to his ass, giving it a light squeeze.
"Mmm.." Sirius rocked against him, feeling himself harden. 
"Do you want prep, or are you still good from last night?"
"I'm good" Sirius moved himself so he was sitting up. 
Remus smiled at the sight of him, he ran his hands down his sides "So pretty" 
Sirius bent back down and kissed over Remus's scarred chest, taking him all in. He swiped a thumb over one of his nipples, getting a low moan out of Remus. "You make such pretty noises" he commented. He kissed his way down Remus's stomach and down to his hard prick. He trailed his kissing up to his tip and then took it into his mouth.
"Fuck pads-" Remus placed a hand in Sirius's hair, he had a light grip on it. 
Sirius hollowed out his cheeks and sucked. 
"Merlin your mouth feels good" 
Sirius loved that he could draw this side out of Remus, all the noises he got out were like music to his ears. Once he tasted a familiar salty liquid, he popped off. "Mm I'd love to go further with that but that might have you spent" he chuckled 
Remus grinned now hazy eyed. 
Sirius then moved himself so he was lined up with Remus, and slowly sunk down, moaning as he did. "Oh fuck"
Remus placed his hands on Sirius's hips now rubbing circles as he  gave him time to adjust. 
Sirius lifted himself up and sunk back down, he repeated this a few times going slow, each time letting out soft pants and moans. "Ah-mm"
"Take your time pretty boy" 
Sirius looked down at Remus, he had a smile on his face and lidded eyes, what a beautiful sight. He continued his pace, slow and steady keeping it rather tame. Last night was a night for rough, he decided this morning was for slow and sweet. 
Remus rolled his hips after a while, going along with Sirius's pace. "Fuck you feel good"
"Oh fuck please keep doing that" Sirius threw his head back as he bounced, Remus was hitting all the right places and fuck it was feeling good at this speed. 
Remus never sped up nor held Sirius down, he went with whatever Sirius wanted dragging this out. 
It took a while for Sirius to start feeling the build-up, he was starting to feel blissful, each slow thrust was dragging against his prostate bringing him closer. 
Remus noticed the way his bounces got a bit messy as he lazily wrapped a hand around Sirius's cock, stroking him along with his thrusts. 
"Fuck Remus I'm not gonna last" Sirius panted out.
"Then don't dear, cum for me" 
Sirius then tipped over the edge, spilling over their chests. 
Remus came a few moments later.
Sirius caught his breath and pulled himself off of Remus,  he laid back on his chest. "Thank you" 
"Anytime"
A few minutes of silence went by before Remus spoke "Think we should get up?"
"Only if you carry me" 
Remus huffed "Spoiled"
Sirius rolled onto his side and let his lover get up.
Remus pulled on his boxers and a sweater, he tossed a pair to Sirius and he slid his on, then made grabby hands. He picked him up bridal style and kissed his forehead. "Spoiled prince"
"Yeah but you love me"
"Oh I definitely do" 
The rest of the day was spent lazing around and Sirius was treated like a prince. 

Yay I'm back with another one, expect more from here :]