Mornings

Hi I'm back with something soft :]]
Word Count: 731

The two loved to sleep in and cuddle during late mornings, when for once neither of them had to get up.
Sirius's face was buried in the crook of Remus's neck, his hair sprawled all over. He was known to be clingy, especially when tired.
Remus woke up before him but refused to move until his lover was awake.
Sirius's legs were wrapped around the other's waist, holding them close together.
Remus placed a soft kiss on his head.
Sirius stirred a bit, then soft kisses were felt on Remus's neck and a mumble of "Morning"
"Morning"
Sirius had always loved Remus's morning voice, it made him go red. He moved a bit so he could look Remus in the eyes with a dorky half awake grin.
"Can I get up anytime soon?" Remus asked
"No" Sirius mumbled "Don't want you to leave"
"Aw okay I won't leave" Remus said, he couldn't resist his lover.
Sirius had buried his face back into the crook of Remus's neck and placed a few more kisses there.
"I swear if you add anymore marks-"
"Don't you like them?" Sirius asked
"Of course but-"
"Then no objections right?"
Remus sighed "Pads you need to listen to me no means no you little shit"
"Fine" Sirius was a little pouty but just went back to being cuddled up.
"I think I could just lay in here all day, but I need to get up" Remus said
"Don't want you to" Sirius mumbled
"Sirius let me get up please"
Sirius finally let go of him.
Remus stood up "Thank you" he stretched, his joints softly popped.
"Yuck"
"Oh, shut it" Remus grinned "Want breakfast?"
"Yeah" Sirius quickly sat up.
"So you couldn't get up for me but you spring up at the mention of food?" Remus asked
Sirius nodded "But your different because your warm and cuddly and I don't want you to leave"
Remus bent down and gave him a soft kiss "Your adorable" he turned and left the room.
The moment he entered the kitchen he was expecting to hear Sirius tagging along, but he didn't. "Sirius?"
Sirius ran into the room moments later "Yeah?"
"Ah, you had to get one of my sweaters?" Remus asked, then turned his attention to what he was going to make, pancakes with strawberries.
"Yeah and so if you can't hold me then your sweater is the next best thing" Sirius said and sat on the counter, swinging his legs.
"I think you like everything to do with me" Remus was now pouring the batter. "Can you get the strawberries out and chocolate syrup?"
Sirius nodded and grabbed those things for him, sitting them beside him before returning to his spot on the counter.
Soon enough Remus had everything done, and the two were eating.
"What would you like to do this morning?" Remus asked
"Um, not sure..maybe chill outside" Sirius said
"You could always run around"
Sirius nodded, he was noticeably excited and was jumping in place.
"Don't ruin my sweater" Remus warned.
Sirius quickly took it off and ran into the bedroom where he threw it on the bed. He ran back out and out the backdoor.
Remus smiled and followed, once outside Sirius was now Padfoot and running around in the yard. He sat on the porch steps, he was sipping tea. He watched as Sirius had tired himself out and now his little fluff ball boyfriend was at his feet. "Wanna go in?"
The dog nodded.
Remus picked him up, and carried him back to the bedroom.
Padfoot's tail was going crazy as he was sat down.
"I swear no matter what we do we seem to end back up in this bed" Remus laid down, while Sirius turned back and laid his head back onto his stomach. He ran his hand through Sirius's hair.
"Mmm" Sirius was very content "Keep doing that and I'll fall asleep"
"Lay on me" Remus said
Sirius moved so he was laying on top of Remus.
Remus ran his hand down Sirius's back and one in his hair. He stopped momentarily to throw a blanket over them which resulted in a whine. "Oh, shush I'll get back to it"
Sirius fell back asleep soon after.
Remus kissed the top of his head and soon drifted off as well, it wasn't even noon and they were both out again.

I'm gonna try to get back into writing more so expect new things.