Play It Off

Not really Wolfstar at the moment but more to do with Remus.
Based it more off the song Alien Blues by Vunderbar
Word count: 1,535
°
I need to purge my urges

Shame shame shame 

I need an alibi to justify 

And somebody to blame

Overtime Remus had figured out how to hide his furry little problem from people, though no one could ignore his absences he was rather good at faking being fine. Around the full he always looked pale, like he was sick or something and most people genuinely thought he was thanks to his superb lying. He knew how to get around all the questions and badgering over all that, the one thing he hadn't learned to control that great was his irritability. He snapped quickly at people and then would try to play it off a few moments later simply saying he slept like shit the night before. 

"I told you before I'm fine" Remus assured 

"You don't look fine, you always look ill" James said

"I'm fine James really stop fucking badgering me!" Remus snapped 

James huffed "Alright I'll stop Merlin your moody" 

"If I'm sick like you say then maybe you'll leave me alone hm?" Remus rolled his eyes

"What if I want to cheer you up?" James asked

"Your not doing a very great job then" 

Sirius walked in after "You two having a party without me?" he joked

"No Remus is being moody" James said "He doesn't look great does he?"

Sirius sat beside him "No-Are you sure you're fine?"

"I'm fine really" Remus said, he didn't want to go through this again. 

"I think you should see Pomfrey"

Remus rolled his eyes "No I'm fine, how many times do I have to tell you"

Sirius gave James a look, a worried look was shared between them. 

Remus just raised an eyebrow and then looked at his book, ignoring the murmurs shared between the two as he got lost in reading. 

Peter walked in later "Whys everyone over here?" He sat down beside the three boys. 

"Remus is grouchy" James said

"Am not"

"Are too" James looked at Peter "Doesn't he look bad"

"I mean he looks paler than usual, it's weird" Peter said

"You guys really keep acting like I'm not here" Remus said "It's rude you know"

"Sorry we're just worried is all" Sirius said

"Maybe just stop fucking bugging me alright?" Remus snapped his book shut and walked out the dorm, slamming the door. 

"Nice going James" Sirius said

"Why me?"

"Your the one who started this whole conversation" 

James rolled his eyes "Well you two had to add things in"

"I just got here, what did you expect?" Peter added, seeming slightly offended. 

"Maybe to read the room?" James scoffed "Well now what do we do?, He honestly looks sick but doesn't want us to get involved"

"Just let it go for now James, maybe if we act like we ignore it he'll open up" Sirius suggested