Party

Remus reads instead of partying and Sirius surprisingly joins him.
Word Count: 715
°
Gryffindor had won the quidditch match so the usual party was bound to happen. 
Remus was never a fan of these parties for the loud music,yelling, and smuggled alcohol. He was fine with drinking but most people got out of hand and ended up smashed by the end of the night,waking up the next morning with regretful headaches. He'd been there too and wasn't a huge fan of going back, his every month transformations were already bad enough. The one problem was his boyfriend Sirius, he usually got drunk and it turned into rants while he drank and then he'd have to take care of his hungover ass the next morning. 
"Are you lads ready to party!?" James yelled as he slammed open the door to the dorm.
Remus groaned "No"
"Remus your always such a downer you should have some fun with this, it's not all the time that Gryffindor wins the match or has a game for that matter" James said
"Well I'm staying out of it still, there's too much going on" Remus said,crossing his arms.
"Fine then your loss" James shrugged 
"Sorry I want to be the only sober one here" Remus mumbled
Sirius then ran in all pumped up "This party is going to kick ass!"
"And Moony here is going to miss it" James said
"You don't want to party Moons?" Sirius asked
"No not really, it's just too much for me" Remus said 
Sirius sat down beside him, he wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in for a hug,making puppy dog eyes he pleaded "Please" 
"No" 
"Please Moony! Parties are fun with you" Sirius whined
"Sirius I just don't want to alright? If you want to why don't you stay up here with me, see how it is not partying for once" Remus said
"Challenge not accepted" Sirius let go of him "You know I'm a party animal,but I'll come visit you every so often"
"Fine" At least this way Remus could figure out if he'd be smashed by the end of the party.
Remus sat in the dorm reading, though he felt more on the risker side. Tonight just wasn't a night for him to want to party. After all the full was approaching rather quickly and he wasn't up for his temper acting up so quick. He decided to cast a silencing spell at least just to get some peace and quiet. He felt like he was boring to the others either way,sitting and reading all the time.
Sirius did make an appearance like he said he would "Hey Re" 
"Hey" Remus mumbled, shutting his book "How is it?"
"Fun, warning Pete's had a bit too much fire whiskey he's gonna be a hassle in the morning" Sirius said
"How much have you had?" Remus asked
"Not much I um-honestly was wondering if I could spend some time with you, I feel bad since the full is approaching and all" Sirius sat beside him "Plus maybe I should see how it is if I don't get smashed for once"
Remus was genuinely surprised by this "Sirius Black my boyfriend and party animal wants to spend time with his nerdy boyfriend and not drink? Surprising" 
Sirius gave a nod "Can I stay?"
"Of course, I warn you though it's not as fun as your parties" Remus said 
"Eh forget those all I need is you right now" Sirius snuggled up against him "Besides maybe sitting up here won't be so bad if I'm with you"
Remus was a bit red after that "Whatever you say" 
The two spent their night snuggled up while Remus read.
Sirius awoke first and actually forgot he didn't drink, he felt great not waking up with a hangover. 
Remus woke up a bit later to find Sirius out of bed,with energy. 
"Moony you were correct holy shit it feels great not waking up with a hangover" Sirius said 
"Oh, was I now?" Remus asked
Sirius nodded and gave him a quick kiss which was interrupted by Peter running into the bathroom.
"Oh right we have to deal with him" Remus said 
"Yeah.." 
"This'll be an adventurous day" Remus chuckled
"Guess so" Sirius sighed 
Dealing with a hungover Peter was not a fun day.