Daydreams

Remus's Daydreams come true.
Word Count: 1,005
°
Remus was a daydreamer,stuck in thoughts at times when reading. Sometimes he'd read and daydream over something that happened in the book,but replaced someone with Sirius. It seemed to improve his mood a bit even,though most of the time he was brought out of these thoughts thanks to being annoyed. Who was annoying him? None other than Sirius Black. Sure these thoughts were of him,but he always felt they'd never come true no matter how hard he tried. Some Days he found it foolish that he was so lovesick over his friend,what if he didn't even like him back? 
Remus's fear was rejection,he didn't want to be rejected. Though he was used to this already he didn't want to be let down even more than his condition had led him to be. 
Currently he was staring at a book,to a passerby he was reading but he was out of it completely,only coming back when-
"Moony!"
Remus groaned and looked up "What is it now Sirius?"
"I just wanted to say hi,don't need to be so grouchy about it" Sirius sat beside him "What are you reading?"
"A book" Remus shifted a bit away from him,he felt rather hot around the other boy. 
Sirius being the little bastard he was,moved closer to him. 
"Sirius, do you know what personal space is?" Remus asked
"Well yes-" 
Remus cut off whatever smug reply he was going for "Then do it"
Sirius slumped back in his chair "Hmpf"
"Thank you"
It wasn't silent for long before Sirius started complaining again.
"Moony I'm bored" 
"Go bug someone else then Sirius" Remus said 
Sirius just rolled his eyes and left.
Remus sighed,waited till Sirius was further away then snuck back to the dorm which was surprisingly empty. He sat on his bed and returned to his book,though his thoughts were mainly towards Sirius. Merlin how he wished he wasn't such a coward,he wanted to run his hand through his black hair,kiss his lips,how he'd feel right against him-. 
"Fuck" he mumbled,his face was deep red and he buried his face in his hands trying to get the thoughts out of his head. He was snapped out of his thoughts when the other three boys walked in.
"Hey Moons" James gave a little wave and flopped on his bed "You should've came to my quidditch practice,seems like all you've been doing is reading according to Sirius"
Remus tossed his book to the side egar to get the thoughts out of his head. "Well I like staying in here,it's a lot less noisy"
Sirius had now sat on the edge of James's bed,while Peter sat on his own.
"Noise or not,at least you could've read outside it was nice today" James said
"If you call getting hit with a quaffle nice" Peter mumbled
"Get over it Pete it was an accident" James rolled his eyes 
"Well it really did hurt you know"
"Anyways,what did you think of it Sirius?" James asked
"I think it was fun,better than sitting in the library with Remus no offense Moony" Sirius said
"None taken" Remus mumbled, was he really that boring? 
"Anyways, does anyone want to play gobstones in the common room later?" James asked 
"Sure," The other three said in unison.
Later the four switched between who played who,no real competition at the moment.
Remus first went against Peter who was mediocre at it,then played James who got overly competitive,and finally Sirius. He felt so nervous playing against the other boy.
"Ha,I won!" Sirius raised his arms in triumph.
Remus could see a bit of his stomach as he raised his arms, he went flushed then said "Yeah you won" 
Sirius then went on to play against James once more while Remus sat on the sofa, he was really rethinking a lot.
"Hey Remus,want to play again?" Peter asked
Remus shook his head "No,I'm going to go sit upstairs" 
"Oh,alright" 
Remus went back upstairs,he sat by the window,cracking it slightly open just enough for a nice breeze. He needed to get these thoughts out; he just wasn't sure when would be the perfect time. He wondered how red he looked after seeing even a bit of Sirius,he probably looked ridiculous. He heard footsteps and the door creek open, Sirius.
"Hey Remus you good?" Sirius asked,he sat opposite to Remus.
"Oh uh yeah I just wanted to relax up here for a bit is all" Remus said,he realized how he couldn't even make eye contact with the other boy,and he thought his eyes were gorgeous. He felt Sirius place a hand on his.
"You sure?" 
Remus could've sworn he was now the deepest shade of red "Uh-yeah" 
Sirius seemed to never take his eyes off of him "You're red,you sure you're fine?" 
"I'm fine Sirius really" Remus assured him for what seemed like for an infinite time (it was only the third). 
Sirius's hand traveled from Remus's hand up to his forehead "Well you feel normal I mean it is hot in here-"
"Merlin fuck- look I fancy you Sirius!" Remus said in what seemed to be a quick slur of words, he immediately slapped a hand over his mouth.
Sirius took a moment to process these words "You love me?"
"Yes" Remus murmured
"For how long?" Sirius asked
"Years" 
Sirius nodded "And you finally decided to tell me now?" 
Remus nodded
"You smug bastard,you should've told me years ago, I fancy you too" Sirius wasn't mad at all,in fact he was excited.
"You do?" Remus asked,surprised.
"Yes you're just oblivious" Sirius chuckled 
Remus buried his face in his hands "Merlin" 
Sirius brought him up "I find this adorable" and kissed him.
Remus felt like this would never happen and yet it was,he felt dizzy like he was dreaming. His Daydreams were finally coming true.