Just Get Together

Word Count: 1,640
Simply Remus being stupidly in love with Sirius and a drunk confession.
°
Remus Lupin was always looking at his 'best friend' Sirius Black. To others it looked like he was in some sort of trance, a lovesick trance. 

"Remus?" Came a voice "Remus?" a few finger snaps. 

Remus looked over, it was Lily trying to get his attention "Hm?.. "

"Merlin you're so zoned out today" She said "Anything wrong?"

Remus gave a small sigh "No not at all" 

Lily was figuring out what exactly he was staring at, until she realized it was in fact Sirius. She grinned "Well alright then" 

This repeated throughout the day, Remus missed a whole lot for once. He sat in the dorm, hunched over his desk frustrated in himself as he began his homework. 

"Hey Remus, did you get all of what Binns said? I didn't" James asked, standing beside the desk watching him write. 

"Actually no" Remus replied 

James made a fake gasp "Remus not paying attention for once? Shocking" 

"Stuff it" Remus rolled his eyes 

"Merlin I was just joking Moons" James scoffed "Anyways I'm off to Quidditch practice, Sirius will be there too if you want to come watch" 

Sirius will be there too.. Remus wondered where James was going with this. "I might be there" 

"Alright then" 

Remus however didn't show up, he instead decided to finish up what he was doing then ended up falling asleep right there, waking up to taps on his back. 

"Remus" 

Remus sat up only to see Sirius right beside him, his face flushed instantly. 

"You fell asleep you big dork, James said you might've showed up to quidditch practice but guess you overworked yourself again" Sirius said

"Uh-Yeah.. " Remus got up "Guess I did" 

"You always do" Sirius put a hand on his shoulder "Now let's go to dinner I'm starving"

"You haven't gone yet?" Remus asked

Sirius shook his head as he headed down the stairs "No, you weren't there when we walked in so I wanted to come get you first, it took a bit thanks to the fact you can basically sleep through a natural disaster" 

Remus chucked at that "I see it more as a gift in some cases" 

The two sat down with James and Peter, already stuffing their faces. 

"Where have you been Moony?, I thought you were gonna show up then you didn't even show up here" James asked

"Well I fell asleep after finishing up some work" Remus replied 

"He was a pain to wake up" Sirius added "I had to poke and prod him to get up" 

"Not surprising" James grinned "I honestly thought though you'd show up cause even Pete showed up"

"You know Moons gotta get all his work done a week early" Sirius teased

"I asked him if he caught all of what Binns had been going on about and he shockingly said no" James said

Remus was now turning red. 

"Lily even said he really didn't pay much attention, he seemed to be spacing out and staring at something all the time" James added quickly