Anyone Can Wear A Skirt

A little Genderfluid Sirius oneshot :]]
Word Count: 724

Sirius had been questioning his gender identity for a while, looking in a mirror he couldn't tell if he felt feminine, masculine, neither, or both. He had decided to make pronoun bracelets based on how he felt, and sometimes they changed throughout the day. 
Remus obviously didn't mind, he even made his own just for when he felt like exploring a bit. 
"Re" Sirius ran up to Remus
"Hm?"
Sirius showed him the current pronoun bracelet, they. 
"So they/them today?" Remus asked 
Sirius nodded 
"Alright then"
"You change at all?" Sirius asked, though Remus rarely experimented with it they still wanted to check. 
"Nope"
"Okay, just wanted to make sure" They'd decided on wearing a skirt today, they were looking rather excited. 
"Your looking good" Remus smiled
"Thanks, I thought a skirt was best today"
"Ready to go to class?" Remus asked
Sirius nodded 
Remus took their hand and walked with them down the hallways, a few students gave them weird looks. The hold on his hand tightened "Ignore him" he murmured.
Sirius seemed to now be getting a bit anxious, as much as they wanted to wear a skirt they were starting to regret their decision. 
When they sat down, James was in a giddy mood "Hi Pads" 
"Why so happy?" Sirius asked
"First off you got confidence to wear a skirt and I'm proud and second off Lily just told Snivellus off" 
Sirius sighed "Well I got a few weird looks in the halls it's making me anxious and I'm somewhat regretting wearing it"
"Ignore them, you wanted to rock and skirt so you did" James said
"Well it looks weird as you know I'm only out to a certain few and so I think most look at me as some sort of cross dresser" 
"Well me and Remus think you look good so that's all that matters" James said "Plus we're based as your out to us" 
Sirius gave a small smile, feeling a bit better "I'll decide by break if I want to keep it on" 
"Alright" 
By the time they had a break Sirius was very anxious, they'd ran into the dorm to hide as they'd gotten many weird looks. 
Remus ended up cuddling them "Don't worry about the looks those assholes give you, I think you look good" 
"But it's making me worry that no one's gonna like me for wearing a skirt" Sirius was now rocking a bit 
Remus remained silent for a moment before getting up.
"Re?" 
Remus went over to the closet and pulled out one of Sirius's skirts, he tossed his trousers aside and put it on. "There now they can't say anything just about you, they'll have to mess with me first" 
Sirius squealed and got off the bed, they pulled Remus into a tight hug. "Moony!" 
Remus kissed the top of their head "Feeling better?"
"Yes yes yes!" Sirius was now jumping around 
"Let's go" Remus took their hand and they once more walked through the hallways, sure they got weird looks but no one looked like they dare say anything.
In the great hall the slytherins (specifically Snape) decided to point it out, and the table started murmuring and glaring at them.
Sirius was now looking anxious once more. 
Remus rolled his eyes while looking at Snape, he even flipped him off. 
Once they'd gotten out of there, they heard a voice behind them.
"Look it's Loony Lupin, has your boyfriend gotten you into cross dressing?" Snape grinned
"First off their my partner second off they've got more guts than you to wear a skirt" Remus said 
"And so why are you wearing one?" Snape asked
"Because assholes like you were making them anxious over wearing one, guess what anyone can fuckwad" Remus then led Sirius out of there, as mad as he was he wasn't up for fighting just yet. 
Once in the dorm Sirius sat on the bed "Why did you defend me?" They asked
"Because I love you and I can't have someone like Snape making you feel bad" Remus sat beside them. 
Sirius pulled him into a hug "Is what you said true?"
"Hm?"
"That anyone can wear a skirt?" 
"Yeah"
Sirius was holding onto him tightly "I love you"
"I love you too" 
After that Sirius felt better and wore a skirt whenever they pleased. 

I'm gonna write a Trans Remus one next