Clingy

Remus is clingy following a full moon
Short and sappy
Word Count: 611

The full had taken a lot out of Remus, he was exhausted.

Sirius had gotten him to bed and had been cuddling him most of the day. Anytime he got up Remus whined and held onto him tightly. "I gotta get up honey"

"Nuh uh" 

"Yes huh" 

"Fine" Remus huffed and let Sirius get up. He sat in a little ball waiting for the other to return and once he didn't, he got up. He was still quite sore. He made his way to the kitchen where Sirius was. "Siriii"

Sirius turned "Hey love" 

Remus wrapped his arms around him "What are you making?"

"Pancakes, want chocolate on yours?"

Remus nodded and buried his face in the side of Sirius's neck, he placed a few kisses there.

"You're clingy," Sirius noted.

"I'm still sore love," Remus mumbled.

"I'll fix that in a bit" Sirius said "Honey can you go sit at the table?"

"Mhm" Remus went and sat down.

Sirius finished up with their pancakes and sat them down. 

"Thanks love" Remus kissed him on the cheek.

"Of course"

Once they were done eating Sirius was set on helping out his lover. "Come on Remus, I'm gonna set a bath" 

Remus followed, "Can you sit in it with me?"

"I mean I can, I'm going to put some potions in it" Sirius replied.

Remus smiled.

Sirius ran a hot bath and put some potions in it "Alright it's ready"

Remus got undressed and sat down in it, Sirius joined him a moment later. "This is really nice pads"

"I hope it'll help" 

Remus laid back and wrapped his arms around Sirius.

"Are you gonna fall asleep?" Sirius asked.

"Maybe…"

"How about you stay awake for a bit pretty boy and then you can sleep," Sirius said.

"Are you gonna sleep with me?"

"Of course my love" 

Once they were finished with the bath, the boys went back to sleep. 

Remus woke up without Sirius there and was immediately up looking for him.

Sirius was on the couch, watching tv. 

Remus sat beside him and curled up against him "Why'd you leave me?" He whined

"Cause I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to disturb you love" Sirius kissed his head. "Did the bath help?"

"Yeah"

"Well if you still feel sore then we can do that again" 

"Ok love" Remus looked up and softly kissed him. "I love you"

"I love you too" Sirius ran a hand through Remus's hair. 

Remus then went back to sleep. He woke back up again but back in bed, Sirius had carried him in there. Once more his lover wasn't there and he got up to find him. 

Sirius was now back in the kitchen making Remus some tea. “You're awake” he noted “How are you feeling my love?”
“Better, just quit leaving me, it's rude and you're warm” Remus put his arms around Sirius’s waist and gave him a light kiss on his neck. 

“Well I made you some tea to keep you warm for a bit hun, that’s what I’ve been doing” Sirius said

Remus grinned “You're so sweet, how’d I get so lucky?” 

Sirius shrugged “I don’t know” 

Remus took the tea and sipped it, noticing that Sirius had added something that made him feel all warm and nice, he felt sleepy again which wasn’t an odd occurrence after the full. “Honey, can we go back to sleep please?”

“Of course” Sirius then picked him up, gave him a soft kiss, and carried him to bed where they went back to sleep all curled up. 

The next days went on with Remus being clingy, sleepy, and taken care of by his lover.