Storms

Remus is afraid of storms and the marauders make him feel better.
Word Count: 602
°
Remus was scared of storms; the lightning and thunder always made him jump and whimper, always had.
"Alright lads operation blanket fort is a go" James said
"Hell yeah!" Sirius was pumped up for it.
It'd been raining for a good while now, basically all day but the worst of it had hit a few minutes ago.
 Remus was sitting under the blankets on his bed,he could see the flashes on the wall. 
"Moons wanna help?" James asked
"Um- I'll just wait till you're done,"  Remus replied,trying to keep calm.
"Alright then" James shrugged and went back to making the fort.
The fort consisted of chairs, pillows, and of course a whole ton of blankets, along with a little lantern in the middle. 
"Moons it's done you can come in" James called 
Remus finally scooted off his bed, hopping off before a loud crash of thunder hit and he jumped. "Holy shit!" He quickly hopped into the fort with the other three.
"Okay Moons?" Sirius asked
"Fine fine" Remus played it off.
"Did you just jump at thunder?" Peter asked
"Uh- no" Remus shook his head, he felt like his heart was beating so fast he would never be able to calm down. 
The boys seemed to ignore it for the moment and went on.
"So what shall we do first?" James asked
"Scary stories?" Sirius suggested 
James nodded "Since you suggested it pads you'll go first"
Remus sat in his pile of blankets listening to the story, was he scared of it? No. He swore when there was another loud bang of thunder.
"You good Moony?" James asked 
"Yeah" Remus nodded 
"I think Remus is scared of storms" Peter said 
"Are you Moons?" Sirius asked 
Remus swore he turned several shades of red and murmured "Y-Yes" 
Sirius moved closer and wrapped his arms around him "Should've just said something"
"But I feel like a baby" Remus admitted
"It's nothing to be ashamed of, just a question though, does this make you think of?-" Sirius was cut off
"Yes it makes me think of that night" Remus said "Let's just not bring it up it'll make it worse"
"Okay" Sirius sat up "Why don't you lay your head in my lap?" 
Remus nodded and let his blanket down somewhat, he then laid his head in Sirius's lap.
"So what next? Scary stories aren't a good idea" James asked
Sirius started playing with Remus's hair, running his soft curls through his hands. "I think someone may be tired"
Remus was relaxing intensely while Sirius played with his hair, so yes he was tired.
"You saps" James said 
"Your just jealous you can't pull Lily" Sirius said
"Yet Pads yet, put faith in me" James corrected him.
"Alright then" Sirius shrugged
Remus buried his face into Sirius's stomach as lightning flashed, he whimpered a bit.
"You're safe..you're safe" Sirius murmured reassuringly.
Remus hated showing his fear, but he felt safe with his friends and of course Sirius. He moved so he was looking at Sirius.
Sirius bent down and softly kissed him "I think we should make this Moony night" 
"Agreed" James said, Peter nodded.
So the three spent the night keeping Remus relaxed throughout the storm, and Sirius gave him as much affection as he could.
"Feeling any better Re?" Sirius asked, the storm had finally subsided.
"Yes, a lot better" Remus hugged him "Merlin your the best boyfriend I've ever had, fuck I love you so much"
"Love you too" Sirius murmured back 
From this point storms were spent together and Remus wasn't afraid to show his fear.

☾ Wolfstar OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara