Strap

Trans Remus, the boys have fun and a strap is involved
Word Count: 1,348

Remus had been standing at the bookshelf, currently looking for a book, when Sirius came up behind him and slinked his hands around his waist and up his sweater. 

“Hey baby” 

“Hey” Remus replied, not paying much attention.

Sirius moved his hands around, feeling Remus’s stomach when he felt a velcro of some sort and raised a brow. “Remus what’s this?” he said, snapping it against the other lightly.

Remus went red but didn’t turn around “Move your hands around more and you’ll find out”

Sirius moved his hands down further, now feeling a long silicone like object, and then it quickly clicked, Remus had gotten himself a strap. “Shit Rem” 

Remus now turned around with a grin “Like it? I thought it would be fun for us to try” 

Sirius’s face was dark red “I- uh, can I see it?”

“Of course you’ll get to see it Siri” Remus said “You’ll just have to wait a bit, I have a few things to do around the house and then we can have some fun” he winked.

Sirius whined “Fine” 

“Good boy,” Remus murmured.

Sirius wasn’t sure how he was supposed to last with the image of Remus with a strap, getting to see his happy trail leading down to a thick cock- as per usual he was already getting ahead of himself. He sighed and walked off towards the bedroom when Remus noticed and said something.

“Better not be getting off just yet pads”

“Why not?”

“I think you’ll cum plenty of times tonight” 

This sparked Sirius’s interest.

“Mhmm, just be good for me and It’ll happen” Remus gave him a soft kiss and then went off to do his things.

Now Sirius really wasn’t sure how he was going to last waiting for Remus to get his things done, he could only think about getting filled up by something bigger, not just fingers. He felt arousal pooling, and his pants already felt quite tight. He decided to sit on the couch, that way Remus would know he was being good and would give him what was planned, hopefully without a ridiculous amount of teasing.

Eventually Remus got done with the few things he had to do around the house and sat next to Sirius. “Was waiting-” he glanced at the clock “An hour and a half so bad dear?”

“Yes, once you had my thought going it became pure torture”

“Oh, and what are those thoughts you’ve got, pretty boy?” Remus asked, a smirk on his face. He made sure to place a hand on the other’s thigh and just left it there, watching as Sirius had to try to regain his thought process. 

“Um, you fucking me with that strap, fuck I’ll feel so full-” Sirius started, and had to once more try to get his mind to cooperate as Remus was now palming him. 

“You're so hard, all this because you now know I have a strap, hm?”

“Ah yes Moons, fuck I need you in me, or fucking my mouth please I’ll take anything” Sirius begged.

“Good boy, now get on your knees,” Remus said.

Sirius quickly got off of the couch and onto the floor, where he sat before Remus’s spread legs.