Dysphoria Day

Trans Remus :]]
Word Count: 980

Sirius was somehow awake before Remus, he poked his boyfriend a bit. "Wake up, I let you sleep in a bit"
Remus sat up and rubbed his eyes "Hm?"
"Cmon sleepy boy get dressed" Sirius said
Remus got out of bed and went into the bathroom, all his things were already out thanks to Sirius. He turned away from the mirror and threw off his shirt, then put his binder on. Something wasn't right..
A knock on the door "Minnie is gonna kill us- well me if we don't hurry up" 
"Sirius.."
"Hm?" 
"Um, get one of my sweaters and sweat pants" Remus said
Sirius got them and handed them to him. 
"Thanks" Remus put them on and walked out.
"So what's going on?" Sirius asked
"Dysphoria" He sighed
"Oh, honey I'm sorry" Sirius pulled Remus in close. 
"Can we skip classes?" 
"Of course" 
Remus crawled back into bed, while Sirius put back on comfy clothes.
"Now what would you like?" Sirius asked.
"Can you get some chocolate from my trunk?" Remus asked
Sirius nodded and grabbed some while he was up.
Remus smiled and started eating some of it.
Sirius grabbed extra blankets and hopped into bed, holding Remus close.
"Could you not touch me for now?" 
Sirius moved away "Alright, tell me when your fine with it"
"Okay" Remus sighed after a moment "I'm sorry"
"Why?"
"You should be in class hanging out with James and Peter instead of being stuck with my dysphoric ass" Remus said 
"I love hanging out with you, plus I get to ditch class so it's a winning situation" Sirius assured him.
"But now we'll be behind" 
"So? I'll get notes from James he knows somethings up if neither of us are here so he'll focus and get good notes" Sirius shrugged it off "Plus I don't think you should have to worry all the time, you could always just read about it, use that smart brain of yours"
Remus sat his chocolate aside "Okay" he was twirling his thumbs in an anxious way.
"What's up?"
"Can you tell me things to make me feel better?" 
"Like how handsome you are?" Sirius asked
Remus quickly nodded 
"Your such a handsome boy, don't let that stupid dysphoria tell you otherwise" Sirius said 
"I feel like your not really in love with me because of how I am" Remus said out of nowhere 
"Why would you think that?" 
"Cause I'm not a real boy" Remus frowned
"Listen to me your a real boy, your a handsome boy, and I love you very much" Sirius assured him
Remus wrapped his arms around Sirius and held him "You can cuddle me now" 
Sirius chuckled and wrapped his arms around Remus's waist, pulling him onto his lap.
Remus placed his head on Sirius's chest "I'm getting tired"
"Then sleep" 
Remus gave a little nod and soon drifted off.

"Where the fuck were you guys?!"
Remus was suddenly awoken, startled he hid his face in Sirius's chest.
"Shh shh, it's okay it's only James" Sirius rubbed his back "James indoor voice please"
James sat on the end of the bed "Sorry, but why didn't you guys show up?" 
"Remus wasn't feeling good" Sirius said
Remus peaked out of Sirius's chest "Dysphoria.." he murmured
"Oh I'm sorry, did Sirius take good care of you today?" James asked
Remus nodded and fully sat up. 
"Well I got notes, so when your feeling better you can-" James was cut off by Remus getting up and snatching them from his hand "copy them…guess he's feeling better" 
Remus sat on the floor with James's notes and copied them down, he looked up at Sirius "Get your ass down here you can't get out of this" 
Sirius groaned and sat on the floor, he reluctantly wrote notes,and after complained of his hand cramping. 
"Don't whine" Remus rolled his eyes
"Hey James when you go down for dinner go get something for us please" Sirius said
"Alright" James left a few moments later.
Remus got up and put things away before hopping back in bed. "Siriussss" he made grabby hands.
Sirius sat beside him, where he was pulled into a tight hold. 
James came back with some sandwiches and of course for Remus chocolate.
"Cmon let go you gotta eat" 
"Nooo" 
"We can cuddle later, let go" 
Remus finally let go, and ate though he whined throughout. 
"Oh shit I forgot" James handed Remus a small piece of parchment that was their homework list.
"I gotta start these!" Remus said, but was held back by Sirius.
"No we are taking a bath and going to bed, if that's alright with you" Sirius said 
Remus sat it aside "Fine" 
Sirius drew a hot bath and Remus sat in a ball in front of him. "Shy?"
"I don't like my body.." Remus said, he felt tears starting to flow already.
"Moonbeam, listen to me your body is beautiful and I think you need to know that" Sirius kissed his forehead. 
This made Remus cry harder. 
Sirius kissed all over his face, saying how handsome he was and how much he loved him in-between. 
Eventually Remus calmed down and shifted a bit, not much but a bit. He let Sirius clean him before they got out and dried off. 
"You can't put it back on Re, you need to leave it off for the night" Sirius said as he picked up his binder. 
"But-" 
"No buts your not sleeping in it" Sirius said 
Remus crossed his arms but threw on a baggy shirt to make himself feel better. 
Sirius buried them under the blankets once more "Can I hold you?" 
Remus nodded and curled up with him "Thank you for today, I love you" 
"I'd do anything for you Moons, I love you too" Sirius kissed the top of his head.
It was a good day.