Our Little Secret

This takes place the night Sirius gets into the castle in poa.
Fun night
Word Count: 957

Remus had heard the news of Sirius getting into the castle, though currently he was stuck in the shack, waiting for the moon to rise. He wasn't even here when he arrived so he guessed he was out doing something he definitely shouldn't be. The moon soon had come up and he turned, feeling the usual excruciating pain. 
The dog was with him, when did he get here? He wasn't sure but they were running through the forest now, he wasn't even sure when he got out. This hadn't happened in forever, or recently, the wolf wasn't sure. He just knows they are running around, and chasing small animals. Somehow still not sure exactly how they made it back into the shack and when the sun started to rise Remus was back.
Remus felt disoriented, only remembering some of the night, he felt a warm body next to him. "Sirius?" He mumbled.
Sirius looked up at him "Hm?" 
"Did you spend the night with me?" Remus asked.
"Of course" Sirius pressed a few kisses to his chest. He looked up to see Remus's eyes get dark, he knew this would happen and knew just how to take care of him. He moved down between his legs and stroked his half hard cock, grinning when it was fully hard. He then sucked at the head, earning a groan from the man above, and got a hand in his hair. He took more of him in, being a bit of a tease.
"Siri" Remus warned, and the hand he had in Sirius's hair tightened.
Sirius knew not to tease him especially before or after a full, but he found it so fun. He decided he'd leave the teasing for another day and took more of him in, loosening his jaw to do this. He got down to the bottom and looked up at Remus through lidded eyes, he wanted his mouth fucked, but didn't want to pull off.
Remus was looking down, he grinned and thrust up into his mouth. "Fuck your mouth feels so good" he groaned and held Sirius in place by his hair. 
Sirius stayed still as his mouth was fucked hard and fast, he swallowed around him a few times. When the hand in his hair got tighter he knew he was close.
"Fuck Siri- I'm close" Remus warned, his thrusts had become sloppy, and then his hand tightened in Sirius's hair once more and he came down his throat, shouting. 
Sirius pulled off and moved up to kiss him.
Remus was making little whining sounds, he was looking at Sirius with needy eyes. 
"What do you want, baby?" Sirius asked in a teasing voice. 
Remus was moving against him, hard already again. "You fuck- you please-" 
Sirius kissed down his chest and stomach "Anything for you baby" he knew this is what would happen, Remus is always needy after the full. He murmured a cleaning spell and watched as Remus shivered, he was just staring at him with eyes full of lust.
Sirius slowly slid a finger into him, watching his expressions closely, and waiting till he started rocking himself onto his finger. He pushed it in and out and then added a second one, speeding up now. 
“Mm fuck Sirius- I need you so bad” Remus was begging and squirming under him as his fingers were brushing against his prostate.  
“Patience my dear” 
Remus whined “Just get on with it, I can take it” he rocked against his fingers. 
Sirius finally gave in and removed his fingers, he then cast another cleaning spell and slowly pushed in. “Fuck your tight” he murmured, they hadn’t done this in a long while.
“Sirius, can you lay back please? I want to ride you” Remus asked.
Sirius then maneuvered them so Remus was on top of him. 
Remus moaned at the shift “Fuck, thank you” he waited a moment to adjust, and then moved himself up so Sirius was almost all the way out and then slammed back down on his cock. 
Sirius’s hands were sliding over his chest, toying with his nipples as he bounced on him. “Fuck you feel so good” 
Remus was slamming himself down hard and fast, seeming like he could never really get enough,his cock was leaking heavily onto his stomach. 
“You look so pretty like this Rem so fucking pretty” Sirius sat up a bit, thrusting into him, meeting him halfway everytime. He kissed along his neck, biting and sucking on spots. He left a particularly dark one on the side of his neck, it definitely wasn’t an accident, but he knew Remus would bitch about it after. He moved back and wrapped a hand around his cock, stroking him along with all their movements. 
“Fuck fuck close” Remus babbled.
Sirius kept going until his back was arched and he came over their stomachs. He kept fucking him through until he finally finished in him. “Fuck..” he panted out.
“Mm thank you” Remus murmured as he lifted himself off of him and laid beside him. 
“I’ve missed that,” Sirius said and placed a few kisses on the other’s chest. He murmured another spell to get them cleaned up. 
“I’ve missed you, fuck I’ve really missed you” 
“I have to, I love you”
“I love you too” 
-
A few days later Remus returned to teaching, he got a few weird looks from kids which he thought was off. 
“Um, professor, what’s that on your neck?”
“Oh- uh nothing” Remus played it off blushing darkly, but when he went up later and looked at his neck he sighed “That fucker” the mark was dark and definitely wasn’t coming off anytime soon, and Sirius was probably laughing his ass off at that.