Motivation

Short idea I got
Word Count: 436
°
If there's one thing Remus was not expecting out of Sirius and becoming an animagus, was how it took effect on him. He noticed how his boyfriend had traits like a dog at times, which could be helpful when he wanted him to stop doing something. The thing was Remus could control him like a dog, it made him feel rather powerful which he couldn't tell if it was a good or bad thing. He usually used some sort of affection for a reward like a kiss, and Sirius would get all excited and then get a bit impatient.
"Moony kiss please!" Sirius held his arms out 
"No no you got this wrong Pads, fix it then you'll get a kiss" Remus said
"Fine" Sirius pouted but obeyed and fixed his mistake and was rewarded with the kiss he'd been whining about.
Remus found it a bit silly but adorable over how pouty Sirius could get, and the puppy eyes were quite hard to resist. 
"Remus I want affection!" Sirius whined while slumped over his desk.
"No Sirius, not until you finish that charms essay,you're almost done anyways aren't you?" Remus asked 
"Yes but I don't want to!" 
Remus moved closer to Sirius and gave him a peck on the cheek "Maybe that'll get you motivated"
Sirius sighed and continued writing.
"Good boy" 
Sirius melted at this "Remusss" 
"Hm?"
"Now you're just making me red, how am I supposed to get this essay done? It just makes me want affection now" Sirius said
"Alright alright I'll stop being such a distraction so you can get that done" Remus moved away from Sirius, so he wouldn't end up bothering him anymore. If he had any confession it's how bad he wanted to give as much affection as he could to his boyfriend but he knew Sirius needed the motivation or his essay would never be completed.
Sirius quickly handed over his essay "Done!" 
"Let me read it first" Remus took a moment to read over it, taking his time on purpose.
Sirius sat there impatiently, before it was handed back.
"Alright I think it's all good" Remus declared 
"Hell yeah" Sirius shoved it into his bag, while Remus flopped back onto his bed.
"Come here" Remus put his arms out letting Sirius fall into them. He held him close, and peppered him with kisses "I love you"
"Love you too" Sirius was now a little ball of energy, he'd finally gotten what he wanted.
Remus ruffled up his hair "Never knew you were such a puppy pads"
Sirius went red and playfully hit him "Shut it"