Bashful

Short n sappy as hell
Word Count: 610
°
Remus was terrible when it came to compliments, especially when he was tired. He was used to Sirius always saying little things about him before they went to sleep that made him flustered and his mind fuzzy. 
"Remus, you know you're adorable right?" Sirius said nuzzling into his boyfriend "And so warm too" 
Remus swore his face was bright red. "Siriusss" 
"Your such a baby sometimes" Sirius chuckled 
Remus let out a little squeal, Merlin he was bashful. 
"This is so much fun"
"For you maybe, your always turning me into a blushing mess you dick head" Remus said 
"At least I know you love me then" Sirius said 
"I can't deny that" Remus ran a hand through Sirius's hair, and the boy went silent for a bit. "Getting tired?"
"Mhm"
"Go to sleep then" Remus said
"I don't wanna though" Sirius's eyes were slowly shutting and he shook his head. 
"You just made me all bashful you little shit, at least sleep now, you look like your going to pass out anyways" Remus said
"Fine" Sirius could no longer deny how tired he was and passed out. 
Meanwhile Remus was plotting and planning over how to get revenge, since Sirius was constantly making him a flustered mess-oh this was going to be fun.  
-
Sirius awoke the next day, not ready for what was in store. 
"Hey honey" Remus said with a smirk. 
"H-Hi" Sirius was red faced, honey..? Where did this confidence come from?
Remus chuckled and walked to his next class, Sirius followed now wondering what was in store for the day. 
Sirius had been for once trying to pay attention in class,but Remus had other plans. He felt the other man's hand constantly trailing up and down his thigh,making him squirm. "Remus" he murmured 
"What,love?" Remus asked with a grin
"N-Nevermind it's fine" Sirius mumbled,red faced.
"You sure?" Remus moved his hand further up Sirius's thigh.
Sirius simply nodded,he had lost his words by this point.
When class had finally ended,Remus removed his hand though Sirius was still in a trace."Love,you good?"
"Oh-Yeah just spaced out is all" Sirius said before finally getting up. The next class wasn't any better,Remus would keep murmuring things in his ear,making him blush and hide his face,it took him all his might not to whine.
Remus had a constant smug smirk on his face,he knew Sirius would confront him later about this.
The day went on like this with Sirius in a flustered state and Remus smug as hell.
"Remus,can we talk?" Sirius asked 
"Of course,love"
Sirius went red and momentarily went silent before clearing his throat "You think you've been so sly all day-with your constant teasing and all" 
"Sly?" Remus chuckled "I think you knew exactly what was going on loverboy,admit it"
Sirius sighed "Okay-Yes I knew what was going on and holy shit I see why your so flustered all the time"
"See all I was doing was getting back at you and it was so worth it,Merlin I'd kill to see you like that anytime" Remus said
"Then just say what you want,don't hold back" Sirius said 
"Guess I'll do just that from now on" Remus kissed him
"You better" Sirius kissed back
"Alright then" Remus held him close "I love you darling"
"Love you too my wonderful boyfriend" Sirius snuggled into him.
Remus looked at his half asleep boyfriend,he found himself one lucky man."How'd I get so lucky?" He murmured
"Cause your with me"
"Indeed I am love..indeed I am"