Hypersexual

This one has to deal with Remus being hypersexual and Sirius making him feel better about himself :)
Word Count: 1,076

The boys had just had a bit of fun for the night and were now settling down. The only problem was Remus couldn't seem to do that, he still felt aroused. For the moment he just played it off as nothing since it wasn't long after they had fucked, and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Sirius had gotten up early to get some things done and Remus woke up, surprisingly still feeling aroused, now this worried him. He'd felt like this before and he wasn't a fan of it, but he was too nervous to tell his lover. Many questions went through his mind: What if he left him?, what if he found it gross?, and more. He once more played it off and got up, though it turned out to be a hard thing to ignore. The only things going through his mind was what had happened from the night before and new sexual fantasies that he hadn't thought of before, and the thoughts made him feel needy as fuck. What was he going to do with these thoughts? Nothing, he didn't want to freak out Sirius or make things bad so he left it as was.

"Hey Moons" Sirius said as Remus made his way into the kitchen "Feeling ok?"

"Yeah" Remus realized Sirius must've picked up on his off mood "What are you making?"

"Tea for you, coffee for me, and waffles," Sirius replied.

"Sounds good babe" Remus went and sat down and in no time Sirius sat down with their drinks and food. "Your a great cook my love"

"I am? Good to know" Once Sirius got up to get their things once they were done, Remus saw the marks he had left the previous night and the thoughts started up again.

Remus sighed and laid his head down on the table, he felt hands in his hair a moment later.

"Are you sure everything is ok, love?" Sirius asked

"Yes everything is alright hun, just tired" Remus replied.

"Why don't you go lay down then, I'll come with" Sirius said.

Remus just got up and nodded, and so he and Sirius went and laid down and took some more time to relax and catch up on sleep. The feelings returned once he awoke, and he decided a nice shower was in order to help him feel better, and so he went and took a nice hot shower.

Once more Sirius approached him worried, "Moons are you really sure you're fine? Your not totally acting like yourself"

"Yes Sirius I'm fine really, it's just a bit of an off day is all, I should be fine tomorrow" Remus reassured him.

Sirius sighed "Alright hun, I'm just worried about you is all"
"I know you are love, but I really am fine" Remus said

Sirius nodded "Alright I'll take your word for now, but if there's really anything troubling you please tell me"

"I will"

Over the next few days Remus continued to feel spikes of arousal that would hit out of nowhere and last most of the day, he didn't feel right he started feeling gross, but tried to get through it and acted fine once more.

Sirius caught on quickly and decided to have Remus sit down one morning to talk with him "Look love, I've noticed you really haven't been acting like yourself, now I won't push you to tell me anything, but is everything actually ok my dear?"

Remus finally broke, he felt like he couldn't keep up with his feelings and decided to spill all of it finally "I actually haven't been doing fine, in fact I've been feeling awful" He paused and took a shaky breath "Since the most recent time we uh- did it I haven't been able to shake off the feeling of arousal and it's actually been preventing me from feeling fine and doing things I'd normally do, I have constant thoughts surrounding it, and I just feel like I need these sexual things even if I can't handle them right now, and I don't want these feelings they just keep coming back and I'm not sure how to get rid of them,and I've been too nervous to tell you cause I've been worried you'll see me as gross or you'll leave me because of it"

Sirius took a moment to process what was just said to him and then finally spoke "Honey I would never leave you and I don't think it's gross my love, it's something you can't control and yet you haven't been forcing this type of stuff on me, so I can't have a problem with it"

Remus nervously played with the sleeves of his sweater "Are you sure you're fine with it?"

"I'm sure love, is there anything else you'd like to tell me about?" Sirius asked

Remus nodded "I don't know what to do with any of this, and I might need more aftercare type stuff to keep myself feeling alright, and it might last for a while, it's been lasting for days after we've done it and it's made me feel really gross like I shouldn't have these feelings no matter what"

"Love you know you can't control these feelings, if you need me to I can help you feel better with it, and I'll give you aftercare stuff whenever you want it's not limited to after sex" Sirius said

Remus really felt like crying, but in a good way, his boyfriend was very accepting and his worries seemed to go away. He felt hot tears rolling down his cheeks and Sirius got up to hug him.

"What's with the tears dear?" Sirius asked.

"I'm just really overwhelmed. I honestly didn't expect you to feel this way and want to be so helpful with it" Remus said.

"You know I'll be there for you Moons no matter what's going on, I'll make sure I get you feeling better, now is there anything else you'd like to do or talk about?" Sirius asked.

Remus nodded "Can we cuddle?"

"Of course" Sirius took Remus's hand and led him to the bedroom where they laid down and cuddled.

"You know I love you Sirius, a whole lot"

"I love you too, may I kiss you?" Sirius asked.

Remus nodded, and leaned in, giving him a soft kiss and then laid down on Sirius's chest where he fell asleep, now with less worries, and he felt very loved.