Professor Moony

Remus and Sirius have a little study session ;)
Word Count: 1,449

The marauders had always had fun little conversations about what they could be once they graduated. It was unanimously decided Remus would be a great teacher. 

Sirius had noticed how Remus was out for an amount of time for his study sessions with others, he knew the schedule by now and had a plan. He was going to have a little one on one with him. All he had to do was get him alone, which wouldn't be hard. 

Remus had finally returned and Sirius had immediately gone up to him. "Hey love, did you miss me that much?" He asked as he was hugged.

"Yeah, and I um..want to talk to you about something" Sirius said, his face now noticeably red.

"What is it?" Remus asked, a little worried.

"Well I know how you do those study sessions and all and I was wondering if we could you know, have our own" Sirius suggested

Remus finally caught on and made a sly grin "Of course we could do that, I think you'd benefit from it"  

Sirius nodded "So when?"

"Meet me in here tomorrow after classes I'll make sure to keep the other's out" Remus murmured and then turned and walked away.

Sirius stood there with an amount of excitement and impatience, he wanted it to be here already.

Remus had come back and noticed his antsy stance "Make it through the day and you'll get a reward" he said and then took Sirius's hand "Now let's go to bed love" 

-

Sirius awoke the next morning curled up against Remus, already half hard, his dreams didn't help with that.

Remus moved a bit and looked over at Sirius "Morning" 

"Mm morning" 

"Sirius" Remus's tone was low 

"Hm?" 

"What's on your mind pretty boy?" Remus asked as he toyed with the waistband of Sirius's pants.

"I had some nice dreams" Sirius said 

Remus slipped his hand into the other's pants, getting closer and closer "And what were they about?"

"You"

Remus took his hand out and sat up "Lovely" 

Sirius whined "Moony" 

"Don't whine Sirius" Remus got out of bed "Now come on get ready" 

With much protest and whines Sirius got ready, of course he couldn't go without a stern talking from his lover. 

Sirius had eventually somehow gotten through the day, he was constantly teased and pulled into closets where he was teased more, fuck Remus was a tease.

-

Sirius practically ran back to the common room and up the stairs, where he found Remus already there. "Uh, how long have you been here?"

"A few minutes" Remus flicked his wand which locked the door, and then sat it to the side. "So what were you thinking of going over?"

"Your body-" Was Sirius's immediate response. 

Remus got off the edge of the bed and stood before Sirius "First off since you seem to think I'd make such a great teacher you will call me Professor, and second off I have something better for you to do"

"What's that professor?" Sirius asked

"Why don't you write some lines for me hm?" Remus walked over to a desk and put down a piece of parchment, some ink, and a quill.