Beautiful Boys

T4T (Trans4Trans) Wolfstar :)
Sirius makes sure Remus feels better about himself.
A reminder that everyone experiences different dysphoria.
Word Count: 1,045

Remus was wet, he had been all day, feeling himself soaking his boxers. He had gotten a rather promising text from Sirius after he had expressed the fact he wasn't a fan of his body. He was a little embarrassed by the fact a simple text could make him feel this way. He felt a rush of thrill as he walked through the front door, but the room was empty, where was Sirius? "Sirius?" He called.

"In here" Came a voice from the bedroom.

Remus walked in to find Sirius waiting on the end of the bed. 

"Come here pretty baby" 

Remus had tossed his things to the side and sat beside Sirius on the bed, he was immediately moved into his lap.

"Do you know how absolutely gorgeous you are?" Sirius asked, as he placed wet kisses along Remus's neck.

"Not as gorgeous as you think my love-oh-" 

Sirius had sucked a mark into his skin, he moved back to admire it. "That's what tonight is about my dear, showing you just how beautiful you are" he had a knee pressed between Remus's legs. 

Remus was moving a bit, trying to get some friction as his neck was bit and sucked on. 

Sirius had moved Remus now, he didn't give him much satisfaction as he was over him, pinning his arms to the bed. 

"Siri-please-" 

"Ah ah, tonight is about taking care of you honey, let me take my time" Sirius replied as he pressed a kiss to Remus's lips. 

Remus let out a whiny breath, he was expecting Sirius to get on with it right when he walked in. 

Sirius was only mouthing at Remus's collarbones, unbuttoning his shirt as he did. 

Remus knew Sirius would tease, he always did, giving him a little hint of what was to come.

Sirius had removed his hands from around Remus's wrists, now more insistent on getting his shirt off. He kissed down his chest. "Baby remember to take this off once we're done" he said referring to his binder. 

"Yes sir"

"Good boy" Sirius praised, he had moved his way down, kissing over Remus's stomach, sucking marks there too. He popped the button on Remus's jeans, then pressed teasing kisses over his boxers. "How'd you feel about the text I had sent?"

"I-well-" 

"Go ahead baby, tell me what was on that pretty little mind of yours" Sirius said, he had stopped and was now looking up at Remus, waiting. 

"Fuck pads-I needed you so bad, I've been so wet for you all day" Remus felt his face heat up, he wasn't used to saying such things, at least not over text. 

"Just by words?, how cute" Sirius smiled "Hips up baby" 

Remus lifted his hips up, his jeans and boxers were swiftly removed, he felt a little exposed. 

Sirius was back between Remus's legs now "Damn baby, you weren't lying, your soaked" 

Remus felt him, he was so close "Come on please please just do something already" 

Sirius had moved to kiss his inner thighs, biting and sucking there as well. 

"Siriuss" Remus whined.

Sirius chuckled "Alright" he finally licked up Remus's folds.

"Oh- Siri-" 

Sirius's tongue had dipped into Remus momentarily and then trailed his tongue back up, flicking it over his clit.

"Mmph- fuck- fuck-" Remus was trying to bite his lip in an attempt to keep quiet.

Sirius had pulled off "Ah ah no keeping your pretty sounds in love" 

Remus had finally let himself be loud, arching his back off the bed as Sirius continued to toy with his sensitive clit. 

Sirius dipped his tongue into him, he loved the taste of Remus, he was rather sweet. He pressed his tongue around against his walls, listening to all the sounds he was getting out of him. 

Remus's hands were fisted in the sheets "Ah-fuck-there Siri" he panted out suddenly. 

Sirius had fit a finger in beside his tongue, pressing it upwards into a familiar spot. 

Remus felt stretched, full, fucked out, is this what it felt like to be loved? He guessed so.

Sirius had removed his tongue and replaced it with two fingers, moving fast and hard, still curling upwards. "Come on baby, you sound and look so pretty for me" 

Remus was fucking himself onto Sirius's fingers along with his movements, he felt so close. 

Sirius moved his thumb to rub over the other's clit, hard and oh so sensitive now. 

"Fuck Siri I'm close!" 

"Come on baby" Sirius repeated a few times. 

Remus's back arched off the bed and he came with a shout. 

Sirius kept moving his fingers until he saw that Remus had relaxed. "Think your pretty now baby?" 

"Hmm maybe" Remus murmured. 

"Do you want anything else?" Sirius asked as he removed his fingers. 

Remus sat up "Are you okay with um- me riding your face?" 

Sirius bit his lip, he found that really hot "Of course—go ahead" he laid himself back on the bed, and let Remus move himself. 

Remus arranged himself so he was over Sirius "Ready?" 

"Yeah" Sirius let Remus lower himself and then got his tongue into place. 

Remus started moving himself back and forth, the feeling was oh so good "Mmm fuck fuck-" 

Sirius moved his hands so they were around Remus's hips aiding in his movements. 

Remus was moving himself fast, just trying to get off, he looked down at Sirius and the sight alone was enough to make him cum. "Siri-fuck your mouth feels so good" he panted out along with some moans. "I'm not gonna last-"

Sirius gave Remus a little tap of reassurance, and soon enough Remus was cumming again. 

It took Remus a moment to move himself off of Sirius. He felt exhausted now, but in fact did like himself a little more.

"Do you think your pretty now?" 

"I do" Remus smiled, he pulled Sirius in for a soft kiss, tasting himself on his lips. "Thank you for tonight"

"Of course, now let's go get a bath pretty baby, and keep that binder off after I'll get you a sweater" Sirius said, sitting up. 

Remus sat up and pulled him into a tight hug "Fuck, I love you so much"

"I love you too dear"