Brotherly Battle

Sirius n Regulus keep fighting and Remus is tired of it.
Word Count: 2,303
°
Remus walked into the hallway to look for his boyfriend, Sirius only to find him arguing with his brother once more. It wasn't uncommon to stumble upon the two arguing, but he surely didn't like to witness it. 

"Regulus just shut the fuck up you don't know what your getting into!" Sirius yelled 

"At least mum and dad love me for what I'm doing!" Regulus spat back, making the hallway go silent. 

Sirius shoved Regulus out of the way and Remus sped back into the common room, flopping down on the nearest chair. "He's such a dumb ass!"

Remus played along "Who dear?" 

"Regulus" Sirius sat on the arm of the chair for a moment "He's bought into my parents bullshit and I'm worried for him"

"You know Sirius you can't change everyone's mind" Remus said

"I know but he's my brother it's something different" Sirius sighed and slunk down into his boyfriend's lap. 

Remus held him close and rubbed his back, after what he saw he knew Sirius was worked up. He softly hummed a tune as he relaxed against him. "I'd let it go for tonight you could talk to him tomorrow if you want"

Sirius was slowly falling asleep in his arms "I could…or I could just shut up" he mumbled

"Siri don't say things like that" Remus picked him up and carried him upstairs, laying him down on his bed. 

Sirius started whining "Sleep with me, please.. "

"I will, I will, hold on" Remus grabbed a few blankets and then laid beside Sirius who immediately cuddled into him. 

-

Sirius was awake before Remus, actually the werewolf had slept in the full was approaching so he needed all the sleep he could get. He sighed and dragged himself out of bed, he was the last one in the dorm. He quickly put on some sort of outfit and walked down to the great hall. 

"Moons you slept in" James noted 

"Mhm" Remus yawned and then looked around noticing his boyfriend wasn't here either "Where's Sirius?"

James shrugged "Dunno"

Remus had a hunch he knew where Sirius had gone, to see Regulus. "Bet he's with his brother"

"Don't those two argue all the time?" James asked

"Yeah, but he doesn't what to give up on changing his mind I saw them last night yelling and believe me it did not end well" Remus said "He wants to change his mind see what he's doing is wrong but he really can't do that-knowing Regulus and how he is" 

"Well as we know it's not really Regulus's fault it's his parents those two are pure-blood maniacs too into making their sons what they deem perfect" James said 

"I honestly feel bad for both of them, but I know if I tell Sirius that he'll get pissed off at me for feeling pity" Remus sighed "I think we just support him through all this arguing"

"I agree" 

Sirius showed up to potions late, Slughorn took notice but didn't seem to bother to call it out as he was looking over Lily's potion. 

"Where were you?"James asked

"Somewhere" Sirius mumbled and sat his bag down "What are we working on?" 

"Veritaserum believe me it's not that fun, with the time we have if you want we can just do it together and turn it in" James suggested 

"Fine by me" Sirius was obviously in a rather bad mood, judging by how he answered and how James seemed to do most of the work that day.