Moon

The boys spending the days before the full together.
Its a full moon awoo
Word Count: 1,463

The moon has always had such a big pull on Remus, whether emotionally or hormonal he always felt like a mess. The moon was currently waxing, at a little more than third quarter. He felt the pull, it seemed like his bones were always aching. 
Remus sat at the table, sipping on tea and complaining to Sirius “This is shit”
“I know hun, do you think this time will be bad?” Sirius asked
“It’s always bad”
“Yeah I know, but I mean do you think this one will be a really bad one?” Sirius clarified.
“I think so, I already feel like shit” Remus sighed and rested his head on the table. 
“Don’t worry I’ll take care of you baby” Sirius said.
“I know you will my love” 

Sirius did as he said and gave Remus a massage, making sure to get out all the tension in his muscles. “Your really tense hun”
“Couldn’t have guessed that”
“Ass”
“You love me”
“I know I do” 
“Is this helping at all?” Sirius asked.
“Is all my noises not good enough?”
Sirius went red “Well they are quite nice actually” 
“Just keep doing what your doing baby please” Remus said 
Sirius kept at it, now massaging down Remus’s back, making sure to kiss over every scar. “So pretty," he murmured.
“Mm..Siri” Remus buried his face into the pillow as Sirius was now trailing his tongue down, he moved so his ass was now up for the other. 
“Bet you’ll taste so good Moons” Sirius said, then ran his tongue down his crease before toying with his rim.
“Ah-Sirius get on with it please!” Remus begged.
“Get your face out of the pillow first and I’ll do it, I love to hear you baby” 
Remus got up out of the pillow, now biting his lip in anticipation. 
“Good boy” Sirius now thrust in his tongue, the sound that Remus made was fucking beautiful to him. 
Remus kept pushing back on his tongue, it had been a while since they’d done this and he’d forgotten how great it felt. “Oh-Siri-fuck-more” he whined.
Sirius moved a finger in beside his tongue, now stretching the other more.
Remus had a hand holding the sheets, by now his knuckles had turned white, and he was panting so much. “Ah-ha-fuck”
Sirius moved back for a moment “Doesn’t that feel good baby?”
“Y-Yes!” 
Sirius had now removed his tongue fully, leaving the other man whining, and rocking on the finger that was still in him.
“Need more Sirius please” He begged.
“Such a slut you are” Sirius pushed in another finger. 
“Mmm..” Remus rocked against the fingers, and once the bundle of nerves in him was hit he arched his back and moaned loudly. 
“You're so filthy” Sirius pushed in another finger, and used his other hand to stroke Remus’s cock, which was now heavily leaking. 
Remus was getting a little impatient by now, it felt so good, but he was wanting his lover in him already. “Sirius I want you in me, come on please fuck me already” 
Sirius shook his head and made a tsking noise “I’ll fuck you when I feel like it Rem” 
“I fucking want it now though!” Remus moaned again still rocking against the fingers, unsure totally if he wanted to fuck into Sirius’s hand now. He was so out of it with so much stimulation that he came without knowing he was that close.
Sirius pulled his fingers out “You didn’t ask baby”
“I shouldn’t fucking have to right now, my mind isn’t fucking working” Remus whined at the loss.
“Oh, it isn’t now?” Sirius asked, “Is the wolf coming out to play hm?”
Remus rolled his eyes “Maybe, so what? Just fuck me already stop dicking around” 
Sirius then thrusted his fingers back in “I’m very content with you cumming over and over from my fingers” 
Remus whined “But I don’t fucking want to” 
“I’d watch your mouth if I was you” 
Remus just groaned in pleasure as Sirius continued to move his fingers. “Mm..Please Siri” 
“Please what? Come on you can do better than that”
“Please fuck me already Siri, i fucking need you” Remus begged
Sirius finally removed his fingers “Good boy”
Remus melted at the praise, and whined at the loss of fingers.
Sirius then lubed up his cock and slowly pushed in, letting himself still for a moment once he bottomed out. 
Remus was already trying to rock back against him, he felt so good, and he wanted Sirius to get on with it. “Fucking move please”
Sirius started moving, and developed a fast pace quickly, he made sure he’d leave Remus feeling him for days, make sure he knew he was his. Of course he knew this wouldn’t be the last time that day they’d fuck. He made sure to find his prostate in a short amount of time, he wanted to get Remus actually begging to cum. 
“Ah-oh-right there” Remus moaned out loudly.
Sirius didn’t stop “Tell me when your close baby”
It didn’t take long and Remus was whining that he was close, which led Sirius to still.
“Hey! Why’d you stop?!” Remus asked.
“Beg”
“Huh?”
“You heard me, beg, beg to cum” Sirius said.
Remus whined again “Uh-Siri-Please fuck let me cum”
“More”
“Sirius fucking hell please just let me cum!’ 
Sirius snapped his hips forward at such a quick pace, it didn’t take long for the other to be spilling onto the sheets. He fucked him through his orgasm, and finally came in him a bit after. He waited a moment before pulling out and laying beside Remus, who looked totally out of it. “Moons”
“Hm?” Remus looked over at him
“You did so well hun, did that fix your soreness?”
Remus chuckled “I guess so” he wrapped himself around Sirius and kissed him. “I don’t think we're done here though” 
“Oh, were not hm?” Sirius asked
“Not at all baby” Remus grabbed his wand and performed a quick cleaning spell before he tossed it aside and his lips were back on Sirius, he was rough with every kiss, biting and pulling at his bottom lip. He kissed down his jaw and neck, roughly marking him. 
Sirius was not expecting a flip like this, he thought he would remain in control, but he knew with the wolf lingering around this was just not possible.
“So pretty so so pretty you are pads” Remus was now kissing down his chest, and had stopped at his nipples, taking one into his mouth and biting on it.
Sirius moaned and arched his back “Fuck!” 
“Pretty noises” Remus murmured, he made his way down his stomach, marking there as well, and then made his way to Sirius’s once more hard cock, which was leaking profusely. He ran his tongue over the tip first before taking it all the way in one go.
Sirius bucked his hips up “Ohhh Fuck Rem!” he shouted.
Remus had hollowed his cheeks and sucked hard, while making sure to hold down Sirius’s hips. He didn’t want him to finish yet, he wanted to keep him on edge for now, so he pulled off, leaving the other a whining mess. “What’s wrong pads? Can’t handle a taste of your own medicine?” he asked.
Sirius shook his head.
“Too bad” Remus held his fingers up to the others mouth “Suck slut” 
Sirius took his fingers in and made sure to coat them well, once they seemed efficient enough they were removed. 
Remus then moved his fingers under Sirius’s cock and pushed one in, watching the other squirm a bit already from a feeling of overstimulation. He moved it in and out quickly and then added another one, scissoring his fingers and stretching him. “Your taking this so well pads” 
Sirius only made a little noise in reply, rocking himself against his fingers, and once his prostate was found he yelped. “Shit shit shit!” 
Remus chuckled, and removed his fingers, now replacing them with his cock. He fucked him hard and fast.
Sirius was a moaning mess, gripping the sheets till his knuckles turned white, his back was off the bed. He was then fucked till he finally came, and Remus continued to fuck him through.
Once Remus had finally came in him, he pulled out and then rested beside him, breathing heavily “Your all mine” he murmured.
“Yours, yes” Sirius murmured.
Remus gave him a soft kiss “Now let’s go get a bath and relax my dear” 
“Alright” 
Remus loved getting to spend the fulls with Sirius, he knew he’d treat him well. 
After the two got a bath they laid down and fell asleep. 
The next morning Sirius awoke to Remus complaining. 
"Pads I'm sore"
"I know just how to fix that"