Lipstick

Happy 60 yall, here's a shorter but fun thing :)
Word Count: 712

Lily's lipstick had gone missing and she had informed Remus the previous day, she assumed someone had stolen it, but wasn't sure who.

Remus simply said he'd keep a lookout, but he didn't understand why she couldn't just get a new one. He went up to the dorms later to find Sirius painting his nails, and gave him a soft kiss. "Those look good, baby," he commented.

"Thanks" Sirius smiled "I just have to let them dry, in the meantime-" he motioned Remus close and began kissing him.

Remus slid a hand into his hair and bit down on his lip.

Sirius grinned and pulled back "You always bite me"

"What can I say, I like to" Remus pulled him back in and those two continued their little makeout. They ended up breathless and pressed against one another.

Sirius moved back again and checked his nails "Okay, I believe they are dry"

"So we can continue snogging?"

Sirius chuckled "Yes, but before we get back to that I'd like to add a little something" he got up and pulled something out from under his bed, then pulled out a little tube of lipstick.

"Hey, is that Lilys?"

Sirius nodded "I got Mary to snatch it for me" he applied some to his lips, bright red.

"She won't stop telling me about how it's missing, why'd you take it?" Remus asked.

"Because" Sirius started as he sat down "I want to try something" he pulled Remus in by his tie and kissed him once more.

It didn't click for Remus what was happening until Sirius was kissing along his jaw, he used the lipstick to leave his own little marks.

"Tilt your head back please" Sirius instructed and Remus tilted his head back "Good boy"

Remus shivered "Siri"

Sirius then kissed down the side of his neck, the lipstick was bright and he wanted to put it all over him. He made sure to have his neck absolutely covered in it. "You look so pretty" he said when he moved back to look "All mine"

"Yours" Remus replied, breathless.

Sirius untied Remus's tie and unbuttoned a few of the top buttons of his shirt. He then continued his kissing spree, getting further now, he left so many kisses along his collarbones. "Now they'll definitely know you're taken," he murmured.

"Pads, are you jealous?" Remus finally asked.

"Look maybe I am- just a little, you mark me all the time I think I should get my fair share even if it's not actual biting or anything" Sirius huffed.

Remus tilted his head back to Sirius "Well I think it's hot" he pulled Sirius back in for a rough kiss. "My turn" he had Sirius pinned against his bed he began attacking his neck, biting and sucking at different areas. He made sure to make Sirius's neck a colorful mess. He pulled back and looked at his artwork, he noticed how the lipstick on Sirius's lips was now smeared. "You look really hot right now," he noted.

"Oh shut up and keep kissing me"

Those two kept kissing for, they actually weren't sure how long, and then they finally pulled back.

"Do you think we should maybe get all cleaned up?" Remus asked, referring to all the lipstick.

"Don't you dare take it off," Sirius said suddenly.

"Ah, right" Remus grinned "Should we go back down before the others get suspicious?"

"Maybe-" As soon as Sirius had said that, James walked in.

"Hey lads" James stopped and turned back, sticking his head out the door he yelled. "Lily, I think I figured out what happened to your lipstick!"

They heard footsteps and then Lily poked her head in "Oh merlin I should've known one of you would've had it"

"Sirius took it, not me," Remus said suddenly.

"Hey! Yes it was me, but you shouldn't just call me out like that" Sirius replied, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"I'll call you out when I want"

"Oh, really?"

"Lily, I think we should go- remember a silencing charm!" James and Lily left quick, shutting the door behind them

"Piss off Potter!" Sirius yelled back, then he casted a silencing charm and pulled Remus down with him.

Needless to say the lipstick ended up everywhere.