Drop

Remus experiences a drop and Sirius takes care of him :)
Short n sweet
Word Count: 603

Remus woke up feeling off, just not the usual, and he wasn't sure why. He felt somewhat sad, and he curled up against Sirius.

"Morning baby" Sirius mumbled.

Remus didn't respond; he just kept himself buried in the other's chest.

Sirius rubbed his back "Are you sore?"

Remus shrugged.

"Are you ok?"

Remus shrugged again.

Sirius held him close, and when Remus started sobbing he knew something was up."Baby what's wrong?"

"I don't know, I'm just so sad" Remus looked up at him,tears streaming down his face.

"Does this have to do with last night hun?" Sirius asked.

"I'm not sure"

"I think you might have dropped"

"What's that?"

"Well it can happen after something like what we did last night" Sirius started.

Last night they had gone a little further and got rough, and Remus had been deep in subspace.

"But didn't you help me down?" Remus asked.

"Yes I did, but it doesn't always mean that you won't drop" Sirius said.

"Why did I then?"

"Maybe you were just so into it you didn't totally come down, dropping is just an emotional shift from those good feelings down to sadder ones in your case" Sirius gave him a soft kiss.

"I don't want these"

"I know baby, but I'll take care of you" Sirius assured him.

"Can we just cuddle for now?"

"Of course"

So they spent the morning in bed, cuddling and Sirius made sure to reassure Remus over anything that was worrying him.

Later in the day Sirius made Remus tea and got a book and read to him a bit.

Remus got a bit annoyed and took it and read it himself, as he was bugged by certain pronunciations.

Sirius ran his hands through his curls and gave him soft kisses every so often.

Remus didn't want a lot of physical contact, soft kisses, hand holding, and cuddling was fine by him.

Sirius had proposed a bath and Remus had agreed. He had gotten the bath started and charmed it to help with soreness and keep it warm.

Remus suddenly felt shame when looking in the mirror and seeing all the marks. He started remembering what had happened last night and started sobbing again.

"Remus honey, what's wrong?"

"It's just I feel bad about what we did last night" Remus replied, now he just felt like a mess.

"What exactly about last night, did something not feel right?" Sirius asked.

"No no it was all fine I might just be overthinking is all" Remus decided.

"Come on baby let's relax and we can sort it out"

Remus nodded and got in the bath with Sirius.

Sirius lightly kissed over his shoulders and neck. "So what's bothering you?"

"It's just I'm remembering last night and I feel ashamed I guess" Remus said as he traced a finger over a darker mark.

"Maybe it's just the emotional drop that makes you feel like that" Sirius traced his finger across Remus's chest.

"Maybe" Remus felt like crying again, and he did.

Sirius held him and reassured him as he did.

They got out a bit later and Remus had put on a thick jumper and cuddled back up with Sirius.

"Your cuddly today hun"

"Well your a nice pillow"

"Your cute" Sirius murmured, he noticed Remus was having trouble keeping himself awake. "Sleep baby"

"But I wanna stay awake and talk with you"

"Your falling asleep as your talking to me" Sirius noted.

"Fine, goodnight 'm love you" Remus mumbled as he closed his eyes.

"I love you too" Sirius kissed him on the head and then fell asleep.