An assembly

Alex POV

It was the dreaded day that the assembly would take place, Tony Stark would be coming to the school and show how the internship would work.

The school was gathered in the gym waiting for Tony stark to come on to the stage.

They gym was packed, and that meant that it would be loud and trust me it was.

Since me and Peter have enhanced hearing it gets extra loud for us, so naturally I had always cared a little pack of ear plugs just in case because if I didn't the problem could escalate.

How would it escalate? Well it starts off as every thing being to loud and if we would try to sit through it, it could get worse and lead to a sensory overload which causes me and Peters senses to go crazy and be really active so that's a big problem on its own. So to help that from happening I would keep a little pack of ear plugs with me. 

The better thing was that they are clear so no one would know we had them in.

But back to what was happening.

The principal walked up on stage and waved, "Hello Midtown! I am pleased to welcome to the stage Tony Stark!" He motioned for Tony to come out on stage.

Tony stark walked out on stage and everyone started to clap and cheer loudly (why I had ear plugs).

Tony raised his hands in a 'quiet down motion' and everything quickly quieted down, "Hello every one you all know who I am so I don't think I need to introduce myself" he chuckled "today I am here to talk about the new position at Stark industry's that is up for grabs" he stared.

"I am opening up the position for a new intern, if your lucky enough to get the internship you will be helping me with projects and tinkered around, helping with new projects, get a new point of view" he explained.

Everyone was paying attention and listening closely but For me it was already getting boring and I wanted to move around a little, I wasn't used to sitting still for long. I would either be doodling in class or would be out and about fighting crime, but I couldn't do anything here seeing as I was  stuck on the bleachers listening to Tony talk. 

I figure he would be going over the basics of the projects they would work on. But again I was going to fail the test on purpose so what was the point?.

My leg started to bounce and I started to pick at the corners of my nails tearing up the skin a little. It was a habit I tried to break but I couldn't really help it. Stupid skin. (Anyone else do this or just me?)

Suddenly I felt a nudge against my leg and I looked to the right of me to see MJ poking me.

"What?" I whispered confused.

"Here" she smirked and picked something out of her pocket.

It was a rainbow of colored things and it looked fuzzy.

It was fucking pipe cleaners.

"Did you seriously bring pipe cleaners" I deadpaned.

"Yes I did you get twitchy when you have to sit for long... and so does Peter give him one to he looks like he's about to die" she looked over at Peter who was in fact bouncing his leg and having a thumb war with Ned as he mumbled the Star Wars theme song.

"Ned give this to Pete" I nudged him.

"Now way dude can I have one to" he asked.

Soon enough we all had pipe cleaners and where slightly more relaxed and less twitchy now we had something in our hands.

"- and the tests will be out next week can't wait to see who makes it" he smirked "well" he checked his watch "I need to be heading out but go break some eggs" he waved as he walked out.

Everyone started clapping as he left the room.

Soon enough classes started up again with talk going around who will get the internship.

A/N 

AHHHHHHH

I had to go to the orthodontist again so they could do stuff with my braces (I have no clue what they did) and now my mouth hurts. So I now have to wear the rubber band things, yay.

ALSO!! I don't see why I need braces my teeth are as straight as me!

...... ok I might need braces then

(Bisexual puns)

But hope y'all have a good day!

Remember to eat and drink a little!

- the Author