The test results

Alex POV

It's been about a week since the tests came out.

I got 38% out of 100 so I think it should be some what believable.

MJ got 91%.

Ned got 95%.

Peter got 100%.

How did that happen you ask yourself, well I ask myself that question to.

- earlier in the day-

"Alright I will be handing back the tests you did last week" the teacher said walking around and passing back tests.

I got my test back and on the top it said 38% in big red letters.

I smirked a little, it was believable that I did bad so I think I was in the clear.

I looked over at Peters (don't look at me like that we where going to see them anyway) and he got a 0%. 

Not bad Parker.

Teacher finished passing the tests back "alright for now we finished the lesson for the week so you can all listen to music and do something quiet" He told the class.

I put some headphones in and listened to some music as I worked on some fabric ideas and designs for the suits. 

I wanted to make Peter a stealth suit the bright red and blue would be kinda hard to be stealthy so I was working on a new design. It would probably be a while before I get it going I was still trying to figure out the colors and things. So far it was a toned down red and black, I liked it for now.

Suddenly it was time to go and I grabbed my backpack and stood out the door ready to walk out as the teacher called "Parker come here quickly"

I swear if this bitch got caught I will kill him 

We will kill him

Yes

I keeped walking out the door with everyone else as Peter stayed back to talk to the teacher but stayed close by the door so when he walks out I could ask what happened.

A minute later Peter walked out with his test in hand.

"What happened?" I asked coming up to him.

"He said I was trying to fail it so I wouldn't have to do the internship also he said that if I got 0% I would need to know which ones are right so now I got this" he sighed showing the big red 100% on his paper.

"Shit Parker what are we going to do now" I asked.

"I don't know"

"You know what we need to do" I asked.

"Ya....." he nodded.

"We need to talk to MJ" we said at the same time.

-with MJ and Ned at Alex's house-

"So" MJ started, "You tried to fail the test completely and you did but now you got a 100 and now your panicking" MJ looks at Peter.

"Ya pretty much" he said awkwardly.

"Well I don't know what to do"

"What?"

"I don't know what to do, you can either get the internship because you got 100 or not get it because you tried to lie so I don't know it's like a 50/50 chance" MJ explained.

Peter sighed and flopped back on a bean bag chair (yes I have beanbag chairs) "well this sucks" he sighed.

"Totally, how bout we relax for a bit and watch a movie" Ned suggested.

"And basically procrastinate our problems" I deadpaned form my place on the tire swing.

"Pretty much, can't worry if your not thinking about it" Ned said.

"I'm quoting that" Peter said from the couch.

And from there we relaxed for a little bit and watched a movie. We where still teens so why not feel normal for a little.

A/N

I'm hungry..... but I'm in math and I already ate my bags of croutons 

my teacher is cool for math so I'm chill tho

ALSO BRACES SUCK.

don't do braces kids. *whipes Tear* I remember when I first started braces and after my life was never the same *sobs*

Ok I'll stop acting like I started a drug

Have a good day

- the author