Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Grey has sorted that out, or well the job grey is moving to has it sorted, apparently they are helping us with the costs and all, which I think is fair as they are the ones making us move.

"Alright, guys, don't run off okay." Grey warns us, especially towards the younger ones and I know he wants us to keep an eye on them.

Entering the airport it's so much bigger than I would have thought. Lining up in a queue and showing our tickets and passports seems to take forever, there's even a slight moment of panic when we can't find one of the boys but it's all good he was just in the bathroom.

Now we are all sat on the hard plastic chairs waiting with other people surrounding us. Well actually I'm not sat on the chairs, I'm sat down on kyles lap. It's much better than a chair.

Leo is sat down on mine and kyles left, jake, grey, jack, mark and mason are sat on my right, Dion, deacon, Ryan, Kai, Greg are sat in front of us.

They are all talking so much not even caring who's looking.

I have one earphone from my phone in my ear and the other is in kyles and is playing random music as I kind of listen to the guys conversation which is uninteresting.

A small crowd of teenagers come over to our section and sit at some seats a few meters away from us and that are facing towards us and are talking amongst themselves.

"Ugh. Sky move over a bit. My legs are going numb." Kyle groans.

I chuckle and slid off and onto his seat as he moves along one.

Ding, dong, "attention passengers waiting to board the one o'clock flight 106 to South Carolina will be delayed for about an hour..." a voice over the intercom says and then repeats it again

I groan slouching in the chair. An extra damn hour!!.

~~~~

Finally after what felt like hours, but was probably just over an hour, our plane has arrived and we are queuing up in order to get on the plane.

Getting onto the plane is an experience, first class makes it more exciting and I'm thankful as we can now have extra room.

I sit by the window, with Kyle and Kai on each side of me, Leo, jack, jake and grey are in front of us, deacon, Dion, mark and mason are behind us and Ryan and Greg are across from us.

Now we're all talking trying to get ready for a five hour flight.

The other seats soon filled up with other passengers and I looked out of the window. Bye-bye home, bye bye mum and dad..

Finally the plane started to take off flying higher and higher up into the sky, the view of the city below was very pretty with the lights turning on as it was now dark.

I sigh quietly, slipping my headphones in as I get ready for this long ass flight.

******** FIVE HOURS LATER**************

Finally we have arrived! God.. I don't think I could last one more minute on that damn plane. It's not the actual flight... no.. it was my loud, embarrassing brothers. They wouldn't stop talking, poking and annoying me.

Now we're in the airport trying to get to the entrance where a car will be waiting for us. I say trying because there were so many people here and all of us were moaning that were hungry and tired.

It is pretty late so I guess they do have a point. We squeeze through the exit and grey leads us towards. A shiny black eight seater jeep. Oh posh.

Apparently all our things will travel to the house in another moving vehicle so we all cram into the large jeeps.