Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I jump down from it to his side and squirt it all over his hair. Just then something wet hits my back and I gasp slightly turn around to see a smirking Mason and I glare at him and aim the mustard and squirt him too, damn big mistake.

I shouldn't have lost my concentration on Kai that was stupid.

As soon as I'm thinking that someone grabs me from behind and halls me over their shoulders.

"Ugh.... Kai." I yell hitting his back as he just laughs and I try to squirt his back with the mustard.

KAI! Put me down." I yell thrashing about in his grip.

"Nope... not until you apologise." He says

"ME?... You're the one who stole my damn food." I shout and hear him chuckle.

"You shouldn't have left the table then."

"Ugh... I had too... you know that." I punch his back.. asshole.

Suddenly I'm pulled down off his shoulder and then placed back down on the ground, I look up to see Kyle. Ahhh my saviour

I smile at him then glare at kai and I'm just about to squirt him with the mustard again when..

"KIDS.... ENOUGH!!" Grey yells at us

I freeze and so does everyone else... all of them covered in some kind of food... even Taylor, Evan, Xavier, sam and Riley.. who seem too have joined in as well and I smirk.

Grey glares at all of us and his eyes land on me and kai. Great.

"I told you to bloody behave." He frowns "and what do you do... you go and behave like this." He says at us angrily.

"Go clean up... now." He says sternly and I try to hold back laughter.

You have got to admit it's actually quite funny. We all had fun.

I shove Kai one last time before I walk around the table "and sky, kai, you two are to clean out here." Grey says angrily

I sigh in annoyance and grey looks at me angrily and I gulp.

"What?" I protest "he started it... he stole MY food." I growl at him and he smirks back at me.

"Actually technically he didn't." Mason had said suddenly and I turn to narrow my eyes at him

He smirks "I did, for Taylor." He says like it's the most normal thing in the world.

I glare harder and glance over at Taylor, why the hell would he do that.? She had her OWN food.

Just as I'm about to lunge at him and probably Taylor as well an arm pulls me back from my waist into them.

"Sky! Chill the fuck out." Kyles voice says knowing how pissed I get when someone takes my food.. especially at kai and mason.

I glare at mason and drop my arm as Kyle lets me go still glaring at a smirking mason. He. Will. Pay.

Me and kai had to clean up outside. Which I find pretty unfair as technically... it was Kai's fault. He stole MY food.

He deserved the burger in his stupid face. He always takes my food.

If it wasn't for him this wouldn't have happened but as usual I get dragged into this.

I have to change my clothes due to the food going everywhere so I end up changing into a white shirt, blue shorts and white shoes.

I walked out of my room closing the door and then walked back outside.

Stepping back into the garden still so angry with mason and his stupid ass I don't realise someone is coming into the house and my body collides with theirs.

Groaning softly I blink and look up, frowning and ready to shout at the dork who didn't see me coming out of the damn house.

Though I'm met with a surprise as I see Xavier standing there.

Blinking rapidly again I diffuse the anger as I thought it was one of my brothers "Ugh shit I'm so sorry." I mumble out, attempting to step aside for him.

"It's okay." He shrugs looking down at me and it causes me to frown again.

I hated guys who had a casual, not giving a shit about anything attitude.

I look back up to his face ready to make a comment about his all to casual response when I spot his lips curving up into a smirk.

A freaking smirk? Why is he smirking?!

My frowning turns into a glare, hun just standing there smirking is aggravating me much more than it should.

But instead of sprouting out some rude words, ones that I'm sure my brother would not approve, I just scoff and shake my head walking past him. He hardly did anything that's what was annoying me so much.

I go over to where the others are, on garden chairs or sat on the grass but then someone rams into my legs almost making me stumble.

"sky." Leo grinned up at me with that guy Evan who was standing next to him.

I smile and crouch down to his level and ruffle his hair "what's up."

"You're pretty today." Leo says stepping closer to me and grinning

"Aw thank you kiddo." I smile "so are you." He really is with his chubby cheeks and blue eyes.

He grins in response and then wraps his small arms around my neck hugging me. I chuckle softly and hug him back.

"What about me." Evan whines from beside leo which makes me laugh and leo looks over at him glaring.

"No she's my sister sir." Leo says angrily

"Don't worry I can't forget you little monkey." I chuckle poking his round belly which causes him to squeak and digging his head into my neck and I smile.

I squeeze him in a tight hug one last time before letting him go and standing back up to my full height just in time to hear Mark calling me.

Walking over as I leave leo with Evan I head over to the others and as I approach mark scoots over his seat leaving room for me.