Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I frown it won't open. What the hell is going on?

I try again, but no it's the same. It won't open.

I frown confused then turn to the main door of the bathroom, there is three doors leading in here, one from my room and one from kyles and then the one from the stairs.

I glare at the door "who the hell locked my door." I yell turning around and facing the corridor one of those fuckers did this.

"MASON!" I yell as his name is the first to come to mind and I stomp down the corridor towards his room.

"Mason." I yell again approaching his door, then I slam it open. "Mason! Did you lock my door." I shout standing by his door and clutching my towel.

He turns around from his closet, only wearing jeans and raises an eyebrow.

"Hey you've met Xavier right." He said smirking at me

"X-Xavier." I said awkwardly

"Hey princess." He said grinning

"Bit cold sis." He comments smirking at my lack of clothing and turns back to his closet pulling on a shirt.

I glare at him, Give me the key." I snap

He turns around again, "what key." He asked me confused.

I glare at him still, "the key to my fucking bedroom, you locked the door and now I can't get changed." I said angrily

He looks at me for a second and then smirks and shrugs "I didn't do it. But whoever did is a genius." He said laughing to himself.

I cuss at him and pick up a cushion from the floor and chuck it at him, he just laughs and catches it.

"Well then if you didn't who the hell did." I shout glaring.

He smirks and as soon as I said that I hear little giggles from down the corridor.

My head snaps around and I glare at the two little figures at the end of the corridor.

I hear mason laugh "run guys run. She's gonna kill you." He yells out laughing to the two seven year olds.

"Jack, jake. Please tell me it wasn't you." I glare at them walking slowly towards them.

They both grin walking backwards in sync "it wasn't us." They both yell before spinning around and then darting down the stairs.

"Get back here! Give me my key you devils." I tell after them and start running to try to catch them, holding my towel up.

I hear evil little laughter as they near the stairs then turn and run down them with me chasing them, all they think is it's a game. Ugh!!

The jump down the stairs still laughing hysterically as I sprint after them, down the stairs and then I run into the kitchen.

"Give me the damn key you jerks." I glare, saying through gritted teeth as they dart back into the kitchen.

"Whoaaa." Dion says blinking as I run after those shits.

I ignore him as he looks confused, but doesn't help me! I chase them around the island in the middle of the kitchen.

I smash my hand down on the table top glaring at them. "Give me my damn key. I need to get dressed." I said angrily

They just continue to giggle and grin, then they dart backwards to the back door.

My eyes widen and I race after them in hopes I will catch them before they get outside.

No such luck. They sprint out of the back door.

I groan, frowning and glaring and run outside as well.

It's dark I didn't see where they went.... It's so cold.

"JACK, JAKE! Where the hell are you." I yell feeling extremely angry and desperate as I move from each foot, it's damn cold.

I suddenly hear the evil laughter and spun around just in time to see them running back in the kitchen and I step forward going to grab them but the door slams in my face.

I blink surprised. Then frown and pull at the handle.

Oh no..... please no.

I start pulling and then banging on the back door frantically. Oh god no. They locked me out in my towel. They can't do this.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR?!" I say banging on it angrily at the two young twins who are laughing in the middle of the kitchen spinning my bedroom key in their hands.

I groan in irritation and kick the door as I realise Dion isn't in the kitchen anymore. He can't even help me.

I glare at them and look around, a scary unsettling feeling coming over me, I'm outside in the dark. I hate the dark.

I swallow and think... front door?

I move away from the door and then start running around the side of the the house to the front door.

I jump up the steps and just as I'm about to open the door I hear the twins laughter and the lock of the door.

I groan slamming my fist onto the door "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" I yell, kicking the door and then slamming my fist again.

I suddenly think of the doorbell one of the other will come if they hear it.

I stand up straight and then reach for the doorbell.

"Skylar?" I freeze at my name being called. Oh god.

"Skylar? What the hell are you doing."

I groan dropping my arm and internally praying that he's not actually there as I slowly start to turn back around.

My eyes widen and then all I do is I feel incredibly embarrassed at who is standing their along with my brother.

They are all staring at me in shock as I'm only in the towel, hair still wet and standing on my porch.

Evan and Taylor.

Oh god. Kill me now.

*****************************