Chapter 37

Chapter 37

I shake my head and hear a few snickers around the room, mainly Xavier and his friends and open the note once again.

Oh but princess I just wanna help that's all! No need to be mean :(

My eyes harden as I read over that... that word! Is getting on my nerves. I don't like it at all not when I know he probably calls all girls princess...

My hands clenched around my pen as I scribble back to him furiously and write two words.

Fuck off!

I scrunch it up and pull my arm back so I can throw it back to him...

A cleared throat makes me pause "Miss walker! And what do you think you are doing young lady? This is a classroom not a playground." Mrs millers voice says

My eyes are locked and glaring at Xavier that I don't even think before throwing the piece of paper at him and it hit his head forcefully as I smiled back over at him as he groaned.

"Right! That's it I gave you both a warning! Both of you have detention after school." Mrs miller said and stands up from her seat and pointing at the both of us.

Now that's not fucking fair he started it?!

I grind my teeth hardly holding back a scream as I give Xavier the deadliest glare I can do as I sink back in my seat.

Oh and guess what he does? He smirks back at me as he waved!

He's so annoying sometimes! I can't always handle it.

~~~

"Well it is your fault sky." Kyle says as the last bell if the day goes and I shoot him a glare.

"Yeah! Well if it wasn't for your friend I could go home right now but no I'm stuck here in this hell hole with him! For god knows how long." I snap at him

Kyle rolls his eyes slinging his bag over his shoulder "yeah... but YOU threw that last note back to him sky." He says heading out of the door.

"That's because of what he called me." I hiss at him and catch him off guard, already feeling my hands clench again from remembering.

Kyle looks back at me frowning angrily "what did he call you." He says in a low voice and I can tell he thinks it's something bad....

I swallow.... Shaking my head not being able to speak that word out loud without wanting to tear my heart out.

"Nothing never mind." I curse myself mentally as my voice comes out as a whisper and slightly shaky.

Kyles eyes harden as he grabs my arm "come on... let's go to mason and the others." He says pulling me out of the door and down the corridor.

My eyes widen slightly and I push him off me "no! No leave it alone Kyle." I yelp pulling away and then stopping as I narrow my eyes at him as I know what they are like.

Kyles eyes narrow at me as he glares down at the five inches height difference.

"If you do that it will be like Washington that's why I had no friends at all." I say frowning not wanting my brothers to get involved.

Kyles eyes narrow more at me "if he said something to you sky you tell me now." He says angrily as I step back.

I shake my head "no! Kyle it's nothing okay." I say moving away from him to go back up the hall as I have detention.

Kyle grabs my arm spinning me around and staring at me angrily as if he's about to explode and I gulp.

I start to feel uncomfortable with him looking at me so angrily. And I groan as I struggle to get out of his grip! "I've gotta go Kyle tell the others where I am and I'll walk back home." I mumble turning around and quickly walking down the corridor towards the classroom I'm supposed too before Kyle can chase after me.

I do NOT want my brothers involved... as they jump to the first conclusion they can think of without even listening to me and then they ruin it all.. going all protective as they would think Xavier bad mouthed me when in fact no he didn't he just called me a bad name only one person ever did.....

"Sup gorgeous." Comes the voice that landed me here in the first place.

I scowl as I look up to see Xavier coming from the other direction smirking at me and then I blink as I realised what he called me.

"What did you just call me." I say raising an eyebrow

He smirks and shrugs "gorgeous?" He says like it's a natural thing to call me.

I narrow my eyes at him, crossing my arms over my chest "do I look gorgeous to you." I ask shocked

He smirks as his eyes scan me up and down and then meeting my blue ones "yeah you do." He says as he smiled at me and walked past me into the class.

I grind my teeth and walk in after him, swearing at him in my head.

There's like three other people in here and I take a seat at the back, far away from Xavier, he sees this and just smirks at me as I slouch in my seat, the old middle aged woman at the desk not really caring about us talking.

I soon realise that's exactly what we're supposed to do, a few minutes go by and even the teacher is now asleep on her desk and we just have to sit here for an hour.

Pfft. Bloody waste of time I hated this so much and it's Xavier's fault I'm here.

I slump back in my seat, crossing my arms over my chest and frowning.

I've never had detention before, in my old school all of my brothers were always there for fighting with guys over me or even just arguing with teachers.