Chapter 60

Chapter 60

I was only able to forget just for a split second.

Immediately the gentle pulsating in my head is now much stronger, resulting in me burying my head in my pillow, squeezing my eyes shut as I try to get rid of the image that's burnt into them.. trying to get over some of the pain in my chest.

IT happened. it really, really happened.

And now I have to face it....

The sound of my door opening causes me to go hide under the covers, not wanting to see anyone.

"Skyyy."

The sound of Leo's chirpy voice pipes up and I hold back a groan.

"Skkyyy. Wake up." I feel his little body jump up on my bed, giggling as he climbs over my body.

"Skyyyyy."

"Ugh... what Leo." I groan out, not really feeling in the mood for the little four year old right now.

"Grey wants you downstairs." He bounces up and down, rocking my body as he does.

"Okay tom." I say angrily, pulling the covers higher as I close my eyes shut.

"He wants you now skyyy." He continues to bounce, prodding my body to get me up.

"Alright I will." I speak a bit louder but my voice still muffled from the covers, "just stop it Leo."

"Skyyy he wants you! Come, come." He giggles, as obviously he finds it funny however he doesn't know I don't.

"Ugh, Leo I said I will enough." I said angrily as I sat up throwing him a glare, and immediately stop when I look to him with teary eyes.

Oh gosh....

I let out a sigh, feeling guilt come to me for snapping at a four year old and push myself up, "sorry Leo..." I sigh shaking my head and force a smile to my face for him... "okay... I'll be down in a minute.." I tell him, leaning over to ruffle his hair slightly as I swing my legs off the bed and see a grin come back to his face..

"Yay! I'll go tell grey." He bounces off my bed, and running across my floor back to the door and then disappears.

I let out a sigh, dragging my hand through my hair and cringe at how the tangles get caught up with my fingers as well as feeling some large Bobby pins still in there with hairspray.

Standing up from my bed I only realise that I'm still in my dress, and since it got soaked last night, I can still feel the dampness in the material.

Dragging myself across my room, I go straight to the bathroom, locking the door and hitting the shower straight away with allowing the hot water to cover my body, untangling the tangles in my hair and I hope to wash away the memories of last night...

Taking the stairs slowly, I start to feel a little dizzy and nauseous going down, I'm worried about seeing their faces as I don't know what to expect...

Does grey know?... oh god... no.....no...

Reaching the bottom floor, I tug at the sleeves of my baggy hoodie, slowly advancing towards the kitchen where I can hear voices, but they seem to be hushed and quiet.

Gulping, I enter the kitchen, keeping my gaze down as I move forward, instantly noticing that now the hushed voices have become silent and knowing it's grey and one of the others in here, mason.

Shuffling forward I avoid eye contact as I come to take a seat at the high breakfast table, biting my lip as I feel eyes on me....

"Morning sweetheart..." my brother speaks softly, a smile sounding in his voice, "how you feeling."

Great. He does know.

I gulp and shrug my shoulders as I find the stone top of the table more interesting and wish I never came down here. Why did Leo have to wake me up? He's so annoying.

I hear him talk to mason quietly, before he leaves the kitchen but not before taking a glance towards me, even though I don't meet his gaze.

"Oh honey...." My brother sighs as he makes his way towards me, standing at the other side of the table now "kiddo, I spoke to your brothers and Ellie..." He tells me, and that's all I need to know he does know for real.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart... I know it must be very hard.." He says

"Where is she?" I ask, keeping my eyes glued down in front of me.

"Ellie, CJ, Eli, Jayden and lyle had left earlier this morning, they thought it would be best too but they will pop around later if you want..."

'Thought It'd be better too?' What does that even mean? Why is everyone walking around eggshells around me.

"Honey, I... I know you may not want to talk about it but I'm here if you-"

"Yeah... your right." I pull my hand away as he was trying to reach across for it, "I really don't want to talk about it." I push back the stool, stepping down from it and then walking towards the living room...

I don't need sympathy. I don't need pity. I don't need to be reminded of how stupid and pathetic I was to be with him.

"Sky?"

Stopping dead in my tracks I look up only to met with the eyes of my brothers. Oh... I've just walked straight into the people I don't want to even see right now...

"Hey...sky, how are you?" I blink looking over too where mason sits, eyeing me with a small frown.

"Sky?....hey.... You wanna talk?" Kai now speaks up looking over to me with a look of sympathy.

A frown comes to my face, and I look over to where Kyle is, seeing him sitting there with his fists and jaw clenched, staring straight ahead as if he's thinking to hard.

"Sky? Come, come on you can talk-"

"No..." I speak up darting my eyes around, "I don't want to fucking talk."