Chapter 69

Chapter 69

"Stop saying that!" I snap, "Stop telling me I have changed! That's what caused all of this in the first place." I wipe at my eyes again, "I don't understand why you won't leave me alone, you said so yourself you don't want me anymore so why the fuck are you here with me and not letting me fight that damn whore?"

"Because I fucking love you sky! Okay? That's why I'm here."

"No you don't Xavier."

"I do. I really do. And no, I didn't mean what I said at the dance, I didn't mean for any of it to come out the way it bloody did!" He sighs out with frustration.

"I just wanted to tell you that you seemed different, surely you've noticed it yourself, you aren't the same sky that I met four months ago."

I shift position, as I blink rapidly, "Yeah.. well I guess people change sometimes." I push myself to stand up, "And if you don't like it... then your a liar because you can't love me. Loving someone else means you love everything about them, all their bad faults, their style wether it changes or not and even if I wear makeup or not."

I start to walk away, but of course Xavier's quick to stop me as he grabs my waist and looks down at me sighing.

"Please don't go... not again sky."

"Let me go Xavier... I can't do this."

He kissed my lips softly and I pulled away as I look up at him.

"I didn't say that. I never said I didn't like it I just ugh." He trails off, a hand running through his hair in frustration, "Sky if you just listened to me I could explain it all... just please... please."

"Get the fuck away from her!" A voice suddenly says breaking through the air, shouting out and then I instantly feel my body sense, knowing exactly who it was.

"Are you deaf as well as plain stupid?! I said get away from my sister." Mason then comes running towards us from across the basketball court, and he stops a few meters away as he starts walking fast.

"You don't go near her you hear! Ever again!" He spits, taking my arm and yanking me towards him, sending a dirty look towards Xavier, "your lucky we are on school grounds. Otherwise I'd finish what I started the other night dude." He growls, pulling me away as he leaves, and a frown comes to my face as I realise what he said.

What did he do to him the other night?!

Glancing over to Xavier I now only notice the faint dark outline around his eye and then slightly onto his cheek. I feel myself gasp, no... no... oh god no! Mason did not hurt anyone?!

I see Kyle running over to join us, glaring to Xavier as he stands there and I pull my arm free from my brother, "Mason, did you fucking hit him?" I yell at him. "How dare you!"

Masons jaw clenches and his eyes turn hard, giving me the answer I already know and I shake my head at him pushing him back in the chest, "NO! No you had no right!" I yell, turning and storming off in the direction of the carpark.

"Sky! You would have done the exact same thing if one of the younger ones was hurt you know damn well you'd kill someone for them! You would have thrown a punch without a thought so don't you dare try and blame me for protecting you!"

Glaring ahead as I March towards the car, I know that masons right, because I would do that for my brothers in a damn second! Heck, I have done that before, I feel physically sick that my older brother hurt my boyfriend... well ex boyfriend but still he had no right!

I know he means well but he crossed the damn line this time. And even though I wanted him to hurt like when he hurt me I never wanted someone else to do it.

Slamming the car door shut, I sit in the back seat, staring out the window, waiting for everyone else to arrive and ignore their voices if they try and talk too me, only really noticing my bag being placed by my feet by Kyle as I glare at him angry at all of my older brothers right now.

~~~~~~~~

By the time evening comes I find myself laying down on the large couch with Leo cuddled in my lap and the twins were each snuggling my side as a blanket was wrapped around the both of us, and the boys are concentrating on the tv as they are all just watching finding nemo.

I try to distract myself with forcing myself to watch the movie with them, but I can't stop the thoughts running in my mind.

"Sky?" A quiet voice pipes up and I blink, looking over to where Kyle walks up to the couch holding a book with a confused expression.

"I can't do this equation you're good at maths can you help me." He frowns, and holding out the book towards me.

Removing my arm from under the blanket, I take the book from my brother, glancing over the page too see that he's doing some pie squared equations and I've done it before.

"You tried writing it out?" I ask him as he sits on the floor in front of the couch.

"Yeah but I'm so confused." He frowns and I smile at him as I try not too laugh.

"Okay, well... how about I do it with you?" I offer and see Kyle groan but he nods his head, sitting up as we work it out together.

"Thanks sis." He grins and then gets back up.

I chuckle softly, "No problem dude..." I smirk lightly watching him walk away into the kitchen and I laugh quietly, he's never been good at math even though he's older than me.